19. So it continues...

Chaeyoung never liked getting angry, sure, she had her moments but they were deserved. Especially seeing how Jisoo's ex, MinJung, trying to flirt with her wife. Unfortunately for them, the damn girl couldn't leave them alone.
She stood by the bar drinking the wine that she ordered, watching from across the room seeing their interaction.

"MinJung, I'm a married woman."

Jisoo said bluntly as she glared at the girl, it was obvious the girl was trying to impress her, especially with what she was wearing.

"But she doesn't love you like I do."

"I'm married? Did you not just hear a word I said?"

"You're with her and missing all of this."

"Dear God- We were never a thing!" Jisoo groans, "Just accept that I've moved on!"

"Oh Jisoo baby, you think that girl cares about you?" MinJung asked with a smile, "Last time I checked, you were complaining about being lonely."

"MinJung, stop it." Jisoo warns, "Chaeyoung loves me."

"She'll never love you like me."

"You never loved me." Jisoo looked away, "we were nothing towards each other."

"What? You felt a connection between us?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be married." Jisoo rolled her eyes, "I always loved Chaeyoung and nobody will get in the way."

"So you don't miss me?" MinJung pushed herself onto the girl, her rough hands trailing up Jisoo's stomach.

"Excuse me."

"Can you please get off of my wife?" Chaeyoung flashed the girl a fake smile.

"Oh please, we both know she isn't your wife." MinJung says, "I know it was for the press."

"Unfortunately you're wrong." Chaeyoung grabbed the girl's hands and peeled them off of Jisoo, "If you know Jisoo then you'd know she hardly cries."

"Now if you excuse us, I'd like to spend time with my wife. Alone." Chaeyoung wrapped her arm around Jisoo's waist.

"Oh please, she'll come running back to me-"

"-and how many years did it take for you to see her again?" Chaeyoung challenges.

"Chae, let's go." Jisoo nudged her, "She's not worth it."

"Very well, I hope you have an uncomfortable time," Chaeyoung says before guiding them away.

"You know, you don't have to be jealous of her," Jisoo says as she saw the pissed stern look of her wife.

"She gets on my nerves." Chaeyoung sighs, "It's like dealing with annoying clients."

"Hey, you know I love you right?" Jisoo asked.

"I do, but it's her obsession with you." Chaeyoung trails off, "It's unpleasant."

"Come on, we're here to party." Jisoo pats her wife's back, "Don't let MinJung ruin our time."