"I know and I understand everything. But what can I do? How can I control myself when I always see my beautiful, sexy fiancé? Just like now, with that simple dress, you look more attractive and stunning. I'm craving even more of you".

Sana pressed a kiss to make Tzuyu shut its mouth. The tall girl quickly responded as her body immediately feels burning on fire. Tzuyu brought Sana on her lap without cutting their kiss. Sana removes all the rollers and then brushes up her hair which makes Tzuyu turned on from that sight.

The tall girl hurriedly pulled down the zipper that makes Sana's dress freely fall to its waist. She then unclasped the bra and the two healthy mounts revealed in front of her. She pulled away from their kiss and then admired the view for a couple of seconds.

"Hey, why are you covering it up? You should be proud, Babe.." Tzuyu smiled mischievously and removed Sana's hand. Without hesitation, she hungrily sucked the right mount while her other hand was busy squeezing the left mount.

Sana let out a soft moan. Her left arm wrapped around Tzuyu's neck while her right hand softly caressed the back of her fiancé's head. Her body weakened as she felt the lust. "Ohgad! Keep doing that, honey", she whimpered and found herself grinding on Tzuyu's lap.

"Fck!", Tzuyu blurted out. She kissed again Sana and while she keeps on savoring the girl's lips, she quickly stood up. Sana, on the other hand, wrapped her legs around her waist. They move into the bed and Tzuyu slowly put down Sana. After that, she straighten her body to remove the robe she's been wearing when suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. The two looked at each other and waited for another knock just to make sure they were not imagining. Few seconds and there's someone knocked again on the door. Tzuyu deeply sighed in disbelief. She could do nothing but wear again the robe. Sana saw how Tzuyu got disappointed.

They heard the servant's voice.

"Miss Sana and Miss Tzuyu, Mr. Minatozaki called you downstairs. The dinner is ready."

"Alright. Thank you. Please, tell Dad that we are going down now. I'm just fixing my hair and Tzuyu's getting dressed already." Sana reasoned out.

"Yes, Miss. I'm going now".

Sana crawls to the edge of the bed and kneels in front of her fiancé. She then picked up the clothes and give it to Tzuyu.

"Here. Stop frowning there and wear this. Otosan and Okasaan are already waiting for us. Get dressed now." Sana give Tzuyu a pecked on the lips and then hugged the tall girl. "Don't get annoyed. We can do it again later, Okay? So after the dinner make sure to put Minju to sleep". Sana, with a smile, softly caresses Tzuyu on the cheeks before getting down on the bed. She went back to pick up her clothes and wear them then sat on the chair to fix her hair again.

---

"Grandpa! Look! Mama and Mommy are coming!".

Minju said when she saw the two fine ladies walking down the stairs. She get down on the old man's lap and ran happily with her little bear in her hand towards Tzuyu and Sana.

Tzuyu carries Minju as soon as the child approached them. They heard Minju giggle as the child hugged them both on the neck. Sana gently patted Minju on the head and said with a soft smile, "Have you been waiting for us?". The child nodded politely. They went all together to the living room where Sana's parents waiting for them.

"Good evening, Ladies", Mr. Minatozaki stood up and greeted them with a hug.

"Good evening, Otosan".