Battle 14: A Criming Shame

Zacznij od początku

Kota: Get up, Hitmonlee! Kota said.

Koichi: Impressive. Kota has trained that Machop well. Koichi was intrigued.

Niko: Get em, Kota!

Duplica: Yeah! You too, Machop!

Ren: Primeape, Mega Kick! Primeape unleashed a flurry of kicks.

Kota: Machop, block it! Machop stood its ground and took the attacks. Now use Mega Punch! Machop landed a direct hit on Primeape.

Ren: Primeape. His Pokémon fell to the ground. It tried to get back up, but it fainted. Ah!

Koichi: Primeape is unable to battle. Machop is the winner! Koichi announced. The spectators were amazed by such an entertaining battle.

Kota: Excellent work, Machop.

Machop: Chop. Niko looked at Ren and saw how sad he was.

Outside, Ren was tending to Primeape's wounds.

Ren: Are you alright, Primeape?

Primeape: Prime. (Yes) His Pokémon nodded his head.

Niko: Hey, Ren. Niko greeted.

Ren: Oh, hello. He said, but was deeply upset.

Niko: Huh? What's up?

Ren: I lost pretty badly back there. If only I was a better trainer.

Niko: What are you talking about, that was amazing! Your Primeape is really strong.

Ren: I only wish I knew how to raise him better like Kota. He's always been the favorite. I try so hard, but it feels like Sometimes, I think I'm not cut out for this. You see, my dream is to become a great Pokémon trainer just like Bruno.

Niko: Bruno? Ah! You mean, Bruno of the Elite Four?!

Ren: Yes. I always admired Bruno. He's so strong and sturdy just like his Pokémon. It's my dream to one day be as strong as him and become part of the Elite Four.

Niko: That's an awesome goal. Bruno's gonna be hard to beat though.

Ren: I know that. But I won't give up.

Kota: I'm the same.

Ren: Ah! Kota. Ren was surprised to see Kota.

Elsewhere, Team Rocket was seen riding their balloon near a large building.

James: Meowth, is that the place? James asked.

Meowth: Yeah, that's the one. He confirmed.

James: Still, I don't understand why he sent us here when we really should be going after Pikachu. James said.

Jessie: Have you lost your mind!? Jessie shouted.

Meowth: When the Lil Boss tells us to do something, we go and do it. The Lil Boss said that this is the place where those Pokéballs are made.

Jessie: Really? Jessie was surprised to hear.

Meowth: Yeah. So, the plan is this, the three of us go in and swipe as many of them as we can then slip right out.

James: If we do good, then the Lil Boss might ask the Big Boss to give us a raise.

Team Rocket: Hooray! Meanwhile on the ground, Levi was watching things unfold.

Levi: I wish those three would hurry up already. He said feeling impatient. Huh? Levi then saw Niko walking with his friends. That kid! He said spitefully. He was about to go over to him, readying his Pokéball, but decided it be best not to. Calm down. His turn will come.