11| I Found You

CHAPTER ELEVEN: I Found You

Julie's POV:

"Julie, wake up."

I let out a groan and feel someone tug on my arm.

"Come on," I hear Sofia say.

I roll over and try to open my eyes but am hit with a massive pang in my head. I cover my face with my hands.

"My head hurts so bad," I say.

"Mine too," she tells me.

I groan and slowly open my eyes. "Where am I?" I question and take in my surroundings.

"Uh Charlie's room I think."

"How did I get here?" I ask her, somewhat panicked.

"I'm not sure. I can't really remember much of last night."

"Oh god me niether. I think the last I remember were the shots that we took at the island and then everything got kinda fuzzy."

"Same," she tells me, "I'm never drinking again in my life."

I nod in agreement.

"Come on let's get up." She says and grabs both my hands and pulls me up. Sighing I get up and walk with her back to the common area.

The place is a mess to say the least. I head over to the island where Charlie is making something in the blender.

"Hi," I say to him as I take a seat.

"Good morning," he says, "Smoothie?"

"I'm not sure I can stomach anything right now," I tell him.

"It'll be good for you," he says and pours some of the smoothie from the blending into a cup. He then slides the cup my way.

"How are you functioning properly right now," I question and he merely shrugs.

"By the way," I tell him, "I am so sorry for sleeping on your bed. I don't even know how I got there but I'm kind of embarrassed. Where did you sleep last night?"

"Uh, on the floor. At least that's where I woke up. And don't worry about it as long as you didn't puke on my bed we're good."

"I don't think I did."

"Then we're good. Drink your smoothie, I'll call the cleaners to come once you all head out."

"Cleaners? I'll help you clean up."

"No it's okay, I-"

"Charlie we can help you clean. We made the mess after all," Sofia tells him.

"Yeah dude that's what friends are for," Rafael adds.

There's a small glimmer in Charlie's eyes when he hears the word friend and I can't help but smile. I may not remember most of last night but I'm content if it means Charlie has gotten closer with everyone.