‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Start from the beginning

He had been deprived of it for a month, they had to make up for the lost time now, Yuta sat with all the others, making sure at least one of them had some physical contact with him whilst Johnny went off and booked him a tattoo appointment, as well as letting Taeyong know the younger's ideas because in no time he would sure let the others know.

~~~

"Hyung's! Guess what!" Yuta spoke, making everyone look at him, "What is it?" Taeil asked and Yuta smiled widely, "Johnny hyung said I could get a tattoo! I've been thinking about it even before the incident happened, but now I'm completely sure I want it." He told them and they all smiled at him, "If that's what you really want, baby, but you have to make sure to show it us once you've got it." Doyoung spoke and Yuta nodded without hesitation.

"Can I come with you and Johnny hyung?" Haechan asked and Yuta nodded, "You and hyung can be there for moral support." The submissive added making the youngest dominant smile ear to ear.

~~~

After a few hours, Yuta was found cuddled up in Mark's embrace, aside from Johnny and Haechan, the others had gone out.

Their cuddling session was interrupted however by Johnny coming in. "Yuyu?" He called out and the submissive quickly sat up from where he was sitting in the living room to face Johnny. "Hyung? Are you okay?" He asked and the elder smiled with a nod.

"I got you an appointment for 2pm? We can start going now." Johnny informed and Yuta gasped happily, quickly pulling away from Mark's embrace.

It was 1:15 currently, meaning they had 45 minutes to get there. "Let me change quickly and grab Haechannie! He said he wanted to come." Yuta announced before rushing out of the room.

"Will you be okay on your own?" Johnny asked towards Mark after the submissive left the room, the younger laughed, "Of course I will, don't worry about me." He responded and the elder nodded, bidding the Canadian goodbye before waiting for the two youngest's by the front door.

After five minutes, Yuta came rushing down the stairs, Haechan struggling to keep up with him. "I'm ready, hyung!" He called and Johnny smiled, nodding at the submissive, opening the front door for him so he can leave first.

Yuta bid goodbye to Mark and then left, the two dominant's trailing behind him.

The trio got into the car and once they started driving, Johnny asked "So you must know what sort of tattoo you want, right?" Yuta nodded, he'd planned this for a while.
"I want a butterfly. I want it on the side, near my waist." He spoke and Haechan spoke up, "How come a butterfly and near your waist? There must be some sort of meaning to it." Yuta hummed, keeping silent for a moment.

"You don't have to tell us, baby, you know what it means and that's all that matters." Johnny added on, catching onto the younger's silence "No! No, I want to tell you." He began, taking a deep breath.

"It represents my freedom from Hyunwoo, that he never beat me and I actually got away from him, I had planned it before he had taken me back, it hurt a lot more when he took me away from you all because I thought I'd never achieve my goal, by finally living free away from him." He explained, "It being near my waist is because that's the place he hurt me the most, that might sound odd, but he always gripped me there, I'd always have his hand marks, his finger nails digging into that area, often bruises would be there, having the tattoo there just seems perfect, the main place he'd target has my medal of freedom on it." He finished with a sigh.

It was like a sigh of relief, like he just realised and accepted that he won. He won against the man that tormented him and his closest friend for many years.

The two dominant's sat in silence at the youngest's explanation, it was beautiful. "I'm so proud of you." Haechan spoke, reaching over to Yuta, the pair sat in the back and Haechan pressed a small kiss on to Yuta's forehead. The younger smiled softly and held onto the other's hand as the rest of the drive was sat in a comfortable silence.