‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Major Warnings Before Reading
Further: mentions of injury detail, blood, vomit, mentions of rape, mentions of gun attack.

Sungchan, Taeyong and Johnny kept low against the wall as they walked towards everyone else, making sure not to get caught.

They saw them across the street and quickly waved for them to duck down when they got across the road. They all got the message and ran over to where they were.

"Shotaro is in there, he said he doesn't know if Yuta is dead or alive." Sungchan whispered, getting straight to the point.
The other six felt their hearts drop at that and the cops were busy talking amongst themselves.

"Did you see anyone in there other than Shotaro?" A police man asked and Sungchan shook his head. "The door was completely closed off, if it wasn't for the window we climbed through the room would've been pitch black." Sungchan replied and they nodded

At least three were writing down everything that was told to them, whereas the remaining dominant's couldn't quite grasp as to why Taeyong and Johnny weren't panicked.
Little did they know, they were fucking terrified, but they couldn't show it. They wouldn't get anywhere if their emotions got the better of them.

"The plan is, we climb through that window, we're all armed. We will break down the door, two of us will come down with you nine to get Nakamoto Yuta and the rest will scout out inside and arrest anyone who needs to be arrested. Are we all on the same page?" The cop who set this all up explained and everyone nodded.

Ideally, they'd never get anyone who wasn't in the department involved in such act. but Sungchan seemed to know what to expect and that brought an advantage to them and they all headed back to the window.

Sungchan was first in and walked over to Shotaro, wrapping him in his arms and pressed a kiss onto his head, "We're getting you both out, don't worry." He whispered and one by one everyone else climbed in.

The room was quite small so quite a few cops had to wait outside until they got further into the building to be able to enter.

Shotaro looked up from Sungchan's embrace as was greeted with eight other men who looked on edge. "Excuse me.." He called out quietly who he's grabbed everyone's attention.
The submissive noticed this and quickly buried his head back into the switches chest, "Don't worry." The taller whispered and the elder took a deep breath.

"Are you Yuta's dominants?" He asked and the eight of them slowly nodded, it brought a smile on the submissive's face.

"I've never seen him so fond of someone other than me and Sungchan-ah before." He spoke and their hearts warmed up.
"It hurt a little bit not being able to help him when he was calling out for you... but I'm happy to finally meet you." Shotaro told them, the eight didn't know whether to feel delighted Yuta wanted them or feel like their hearts were being ripped open at the situation he was calling for them to help.

Before anyone else could speak again a huge bang echoed through the building and everyone flinched at the unexpected sound.

The sound was followed by wailing and then a sinister laughter. "That's Yuta.. He.. he's alive? That's the first time I've heard him since.. since I was dragged here.. Hyunwoo is there. Sungchan. You have to get to him please, he's going to kill him." Shotaro panicked, shaking the switch as tears fell from his eves.

The other gulped, recognising the pained scream and nodded, "Let's get you out of here, they'll all go to Yuta." Sungchan said and Shotaro quickly shook his head.

"No. No I have to see him. I need to see with my own eyes he's alive, Sungchan-ah." The submissive fought back but the other shook his head. "You can't, you know how dangerous it is for you! What do you think they'll do to you when they see you? What will Hyunwoo do? What will Kiyoshi do? Shotaro you have to think!" Sungchan spoke, raising his voice.