‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Okay well.." Taeyong started, "Do you remember when I went on that trip after a month or so you had been here?" At the question Yuta huffed, muttering "How could I forget?" Making everyone else laugh.

The elder looked down with a smile on his face then looked back up at the submissive, "Well, I actually went to speak to the heads of the system." He started explaining and Yuta looked at him with a frown, his body tensing up, which of course, Doyoung noticed and the elder carefully caressed the side of his waist.

It was known to everyone that most dominant's who took submissive's into care went to them to get rid of them quicker, "You tried to get rid of me that early on?" He whispered as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Just listen to him, love." Taeil spoke up, making the youngest look down as he wiped his falling tears, he felt a small kiss on his shoulder which could have only of been Doyoung.

Taeyong cleared his throat before carrying on, "Anyways, I had gone, we knew it was only early days, we hadn't known you long, we knew there was a lot more to you than what you were allowing us to see." He carried on talking, the submissive nodding in the right places, so they were all aware he was still listening.

It was hard for Taeyong to not just pick Yuta up out of the other's arms and cradle him in his own, he looked so upset. They all knew why, but again, he completely misread the situation.

That's definitely a flaw they've noticed of Yuta, he often misreads situations and jumps to a final conclusion before hearing the full story.

Not that they were thinking he was at fault for that, because he certainly wasn't, it was just something they all silently agreed to work on with him.

"I had to receive permission, which unfortunately I wasn't granted since we didn't have you in our care for long back then, but we wanted you to be our submissive. Only ours, we just wanted you." Taeyong confessed a making Yuta shoot his head up.

The younger looked at everyone aside from Doyoung since he was still behind him with wide eyes and tears dropping from them. "You.. you want me?" He whispered and they all smiled, nodding at the submissive.

"You want, want, me?" He repeated the questioned, emphasising on the second 'want' a lot more. Everyone laughed at him and nodded.

"We've always wanted you." Doyoung whispered in his ear and Yuta couldn't contain his sobs and turned around in Doyoung's embrace and brought the other into a huge hug.

"Do you want us to be your dominant's, Yuta? Do you want to stay with us?" Johnny asked, they couldn't fully figure out if his reaction was positive, but they assumed it was by the way he was hugging the other.

"Yes, yes please, don't want anyone else." His said, his words muffled slightly as he buried his face in Doyoung's neck and everyone smiled.

They were so happy he wanted to be with them, they didn't want to show their excitement too much, not wanting to scare the submissive. This was big enough news, they needed to go at a slow pace.

For a society that did not care all too much for submissive's it was definitely hard work to get legal permission to 'own' one, hence why so many are illegally owned and abuse of submissive's are just not cared for because they're not the legal dominant's and so they cannot get in trouble, it was ridiculous rules, but it was just how this worked.

"There are so many reasons why we want you, Yuta. But one of our main ones was so you felt safe. If we somehow ever hurt you, not that would ever, ever be our intention, however you'll have a legal team behind you, if you ever thought for it to be that far." Taeil added on, all of them nodding.

Submissive's who had dominant's legally always had way more support from the law than those illegally owned, this brought a lot more security for submissive's if they ever felt they were in such situation.

"I won't ever have to worry about that, not with you." He mumbled as he was slowly calming down. They all felt a smile climb up on their face as they heard the younger say that.

Knowing that he genuinely trusted them. After half an hour of them just speaking as Yuta stayed quiet, playing with the material of Doyoung's shirt and changing between playing with his fingers, they all started getting up and off to do their own thing.

Yuta bit his bottom lip as he looked over to Mark and Johnny who were walking out the room together. The pair felt eyes on them and they both stopped and turned around.
They saw the submissive looking at them with nerves and Mark smiled gently, waving his hand, indicating for Yuta to come to them. The boy slowly walked over to them and the younger dominant of the two didn't hesitate to take his hand.

"You okay, baby?" Mark asked and the other hummed, "Was actually wondering... could you paint my nails again please?" He asked quietly and looked over to Johnny.
His grip still firmly on Mark's hand, not wanting to let go, worried he'll disappear again.

Despite being with them for three days now, he was still very worried that if he let his eyes off them for even a moment, they'd disappear on him again.

"Of course, angel, you could've just asked earlier." The taller chuckled and led the other two to his room and patted the chair in front of him for Yuta to sit down.

"What design do you want?" He asked as he got out all the different nail polish's and brushes. "A butterfly." He whispered and Johnny nodded.

Whilst the elder was focusing on Yuta's nails, which involved a lot of cleaning up since his nails were definitely a bit too long for both his and Yuta's liking, the submissive spoke to the other dominant. "Was that what you were all trying to hide from me?" He asked and the younger dominant had a guilty smile across his face as he nodded.

"We're so sorry, we really just did not think you were ready." He explained and the other sighed and nodded. "I think.. I think vou were right, I think them taking me again.. really opened my eyes, how much I really wanted to be with you all. If you had told me before then, I definitely would have eventually opened up to it, but not right away." He explained.

Whilst in the hospital, he had a lot of self reflection and, he understood now that he needed them. Not because society told him he did, but because he genuinely needed them to keep him on track.

He believed before meeting them that he could live without his own dominant, which still stands, however, he just loved the others so much that he simply could not function without them anymore.

He knew it was a bad mentality, but it was true. His coping mechanisms have never been good, but he can't be blamed for it, he's never had anything good until now. Mark nodded, understanding what he meant, "You know Taeyong won't be around much, right?" Johnny then spoke up making Yuta quickly look at him with panic across his face.

"What? Why?" He asked, beginning to hyperventilate. He had eight dominant's, he needed all eight of them, there couldn't just be seven, he needed eight. Johnny quickly stopped what he was doing and Mark cupped Yuta's face, "So you can be ours and we can be yours." He said and a single tear dropped from Yuta's eye and the elder wiped it away with his finger before placing a small kiss on to the other's lips.

It took the submissive by surprise, but he definitely wasn't mad at it. He smiled softly, a light blush taking over his face, nodding at his words. "Mine.." He whispered and Johnny picked his brush he was painting the butterfly with again and smiled at what the other had whispered out.

"We're yours just as much as you are ours." The eldest in the room spoke and he smiled. He enjoyed being treated as an equal, not just 'you're ours, but we're not yours' thing. He liked having something as his own.

He loved them all so much.

Word Count: 1435