‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

He couldn't see a thing, he felt cold, he didn't know where he was. He just knew he regretted running away, again.

He felt something touch his arm and flinched away from the hold and the thing quickly pulled away, he automatically assumed it was a person, he tried to reach up to take off whatever was on his eyes, but his hands were tied.

"Hyung..?" The voice whispered out, Yuta could recognise that voice anywhere, his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Taro.." He whispered back, guilt rising up in him. "You promised." The younger spoke and Yuta let out a shaky breath and let his head fall. He knew exactly where he was now.

"I know.. I'm so sorry." He said in a whisper that was barley audible. "Why.. why did you come back?" Shotaro asked him and Yuta couldn't contain his tears and the fell down his face, well, they attempted to.

They were soaked up because of the blindfold over his eyes, "Could you take this off me?" He asked, avoiding the younger's question.

He heard instant movement and the blindfold was taken away from his eyes, he blinked a few times to adiust them to the dim lit room and finally met the boy he practically grew up with and looked after the best he could.

He looked down to his hands and saw the chain around his wrists that connected to the wall, they weren't joined together by the wrists, but definitely constricted minimum movement.

"Fuck.." He whispered out and rested his head against the cold, grey wall. "Yuta... why.. why did you come back? You promised! You promised you would never come back!" Shotaro said, the pain was evident in his voice.

"At least I got to see you again." He whispered and closed his eyes, his tears falling again unintentionally. "Maybe we'll get out together this time." He chuckled sadly.

He already missed the others, sure, they fucked up again, Mark triggered some very unwanted memories and made him feel insane, but anywhere was better than here.
If he ever manages to get out, maybe he could introduce Shotaro to them.

Or would they hurt him too?

No. He couldn't risk Shotaro getting hurt anymore than he is, he needs to heal, that will take years upon years, he cannot risk them hurting his baby anymore than he already is.

Yuta was so protective of the younger, he practically raised Shotaro from a young age himself, the poor boy has barley seen the light of day, he'd always be trapped in the dark room since Yuta would always volunteer himself to take the younger's place instead, seeing them hurt Shotaro was more pain then he had ever experienced himself.

"Hyung..." Shotaro whispered out and he looked over to him with a sad smile, he could barely look at the younger for two reasons.

First reason for the fact he had returned after making such a huge promise with the younger and the second was from all the cuts. burns and scars all across Shotaro, from his face from what Yuta can only imagine all the way down.

"Oh baby.. what did they do to you?" Yuta cried out and reached his arms out as best as he could and the younger didn't hesitate to fall into them.

Avoiding the question, Shotaro buried his head into the elders neck, mumbling "I really, really missed vou." Yuta just sighed and rested his chin on top of the others head.

"We'll get out of here together this time." Shotaro whispered, but the elder didn't say anything and sighed.

His mind wandered back to the dominants, he wondered what they were doing. He wondered if they were even gonna bother to save him this time. Would he really be able to ever leave again? What about Shotaro?

The younger submissive slowly sat up and looked at the other with confusion written across his face, "What are you thinking about?" He asked, he has never seen the other look so.. distant before.

A tear escaped his left eye and the younger panicked and quickly wiped it away, "Yuta? Was it something I said? Please don't cry." He spoke.

He had never really seen Yuta cry, especially not in front of him like this, he always put this image of being strong and being able to handle everything.

The elder submissive let out a shaky breath before making eye contact with the younger again, "It's okay.. you didn't do anything wrong, baby, I just.. really miss the dominants I was with." He whispered the last part.

Admitting he actually missed them was almost shameful, he always had this picture in his head that dominants were the worst things ever created and life would be so much better without them.

Yuta had expected Shotaro to lash out on him, but instead a small smile crept up onto his face. "You met some dominants you like?" He asked, the excitement was evident in his tone.

Yuta blushed slightly and nodded, "They're.. really, really sweet, they make me so happy Taro.. for the most part." He said with a small smile on his face also.

"They have fucked up a couple times, but it doesn't change the fact I love them." He admitted shyly, "I've never been treated so well, Taro, you would love them, I promise." Yuta said looking at him, his eyes sparkled as he spoke about them.

Shotaro just say and listened to him, he had never seen the man he grew up with, the man who raised him look so happy before."Do you think I'd be able to find someone like that again?" Shotaro asked shyly and Yuta looked at him again.

He knew what he meant, the younger was afraid of being hurt again, but he didn't want to make false promises, "Even if not, you could stay with us! They'd love to have you around." Yuta spoke, completely forgetting his past thoughts on them hurting him.

They were making plans like they had the free will to do so. Like they were locked in a dark room and Yuta was chained to the wall.

It was scary how quickly Yuta adapted to this awful change.
"You seem to really like them, hyung." Shotaro spoke with a smile adoring his face. "I really, really do.. I miss them so much, Taro, they'll come for me right? They'll come for me.. and they'll save you as well.. they're gonna do that, right?" Yuta asked.

It seemed more like he was begging Shotaro to say yes, begging him to reassure him they were as great as they were in his head.

"Of course they will, hyung. Why wouldn't they?" Shotaro asked, leaving thousand more questions in his head
Before he could answer the door slammed open and the two flinched at the sound, fear took over their body as they were met with a sly smirk.

"Unfortunately, no they won't."

Word Count: 1172