‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

It had been a few days since Yuta had the talk with Taeyong, he was seen out of his room more often and did speak every now and then but was still really closed off.

What was noticed by all of them though was that Yuta has took some sort of liking towards Jaehyun as the submissive always ended up being around him and speaking to him the most.

While the younger male wasn't around the eight of them decided as a group that Johnny and Taeyong would be the ones to break the news to the male about going to school.

They discussed multiple ways on how to bring it up to him because they knew no matter what way they did bring it up, Yuta wasn't going to like it at all.

But they finally came to the conclusion to just have Taeyong and Johnny there, originally Jaehyun was going to be there, but they thought that if he was it would make Yuta dislike him and close himself off to Jaehyun and they'd barley get anything out of him again.

Taeyong and Johnny were currently outside the submissive's room and both took a deep breath, preparing themselves for the reaction they were about to receive.

Taeyong raised his arm and knocked on the door, they heard movement from the other side and the door slowly opened with Yuta's head peeking from the small gap of the opened door.

"Oh hello.." He muttered as he avoided looking at the two, the tallest smiled and greeted the other as well, "Can we come in?" Taeyong asked, making Yuta pause for a second and look up at them slowly.

"We just want to talk to you, that's all." Johnny said, making Yuta nod his head and open the door completely, allowing the two to enter the room.

The room still hadn't changed at all, still the exact same from how they left it when he first arrived, just that the wardrobe now had clothes, which of course, Jaehyun did.

Yuta sat on the bed and the two decided to sit further away from the male knowing he'd be a lot more comfortable with that then sitting by them.

"So we want to talk to you about something." Johnny started, the submissive rolled his eyes, he obviously knew that, they wouldn't be here otherwise.

"We have a feeling you're not going to like this, but it has to be done." The other said, making Yuta quickly look up with a panicked expression on his face.

The two dom's looked at each other when they saw the others expression and sighed, they both knew they couldn't do anything to calm him down, like a hug or hold his hand because that would startle the sub even more.

"So obviously you know how this system works." Taeyong started, making sure to keep his eye on how the younger reacts, Johnny doing the same but paying even closer attention as he was not the one who was speaking.

"Meaning you have to go t school for two years while you're in our care because judging by your records, you haven't been yet." Taeyong explained and Yuta could feel his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

These schools weren't normal schools, they were specifically designed to prepare subs for when they get their own dom's, making the situation worse, submissive's and dominant's were put in the same building which usually had really bad outcomes but the government didn't care enough about subs to change it.

From the stories Yuta has heard, all he knows is that sub's are taught how to be obedient and completely under the dominant's control.

Sure, they so basic schooling as well, but it's mainly focused on that.

"Yuta?" The elder called making the younger flinch as he looked down at his lap and felt tears prickling his eyes.

The only advantage he ever got being with Hyunwoo and the others was that he never had to go to this school, but at the same time when he thinks back to it, Yuta would rather be there than how they tried to teach him.

The dominant's knew they weren't going to get anything out of him, so Taeyong continued, "We haven't broken the news to send you tomorrow, you'll be going next week, we decided to tell you now to give you enough time to process this and prepare yourself." He explained.

Yuta wiped the fallen tears and looked back up, glaring at the two, "None of you better use this to your advantage, I'll never obey people like you." He spoke, surprising the two, but they both hid it.

"Of course we won't." Johnny said, disregarding how aggressive it actually sounded.

"Get out." Yuta said, looking away from the two. "Yuta-" Taeyong started but was cut off by the submissive, "Get. Out." He spoke slower.

If punishments and rules were in place right now, all three of them knew the submissive would've had multiple punishments, but they're still going to let it slide, but only for a bit longer, because they all knew Yuta would get too comfortable ordering them around and he won't ever be prepared for what others have in store for him.

The two sighed and stood up leaving the younger's room and shutting the door behind them and slowly left the room, going back downstairs.

As soon as they left, Yuta fell off the bed and onto the floor on his hands and knees as tears fell down his face.

Little by little, all the pride he had, everything he built up for himself to protect himself was slowly being destroyed and he didn't know how much longer he could take it.

He stood up and grabbed the nearest thing and threw it across the room, soon after he went for breakable objects.

He grabbed a vase and through it against the wall, his bed was completely destroyed, he smashed the mirror that was in the bathroom connected to his bedroom.

Soon enough, everything was destroyed, broken shards of glass were everywhere, clothes were all over the floor, blood from where he cut himself off the glass trailed across the floor.

He was currently sitting on the bathroom floor where the floor was covered in glass, cutting up all his skin, but he couldn't even feel it as he just stared into nothing whilst zoning out.

The others on the other hand were discussing what had just happened when they broke the news to Yuta.

"Other than the last little bit, I think he took it quite well." Johnny told all of them.

Word Count: 1109