‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Taeyong felt his heart drop to his stomach after seeing the necklace. "What the fuck?" He asked, in denial that Yuta would've just left a necklace on the floor he never dared to take off.

"It's his necklace." Taeil confirmed. The others in the car were confused as to what was going on and they all aside from Mark got out, asking what was going on.

They all looked over to the eldest and could recognise that necklace dangling in his hands anywhere. "Oh my god." Jungwoo whispered out, feeling sick to his stomach.

Anyone else would've just assumed that the necklace had fallen off during his travels; however, Yuta made sure that necklace was with him all the time, no matter what.

They all just stared at the eldest, more specially what he was holding, they didn't know what to say. There was nothing they could actually do.

"Hyung.." Haechan muttered out, walking closer to Taeil, the other just swallowed the lump forming in his throat and looked at the younger. "What do we do?" He whispered and Taeil could no longer look at him.

"I don't know." He said barley audible but Haechan still picked up on it, "You... don't know." He whispered back and Taeil blinked back his tears.

"Taeyong hyung?" Haechan called out, all eight of them, including Mark in the car, watched as the youngest dominant beg them all to think of something they could do.

They had never seen him look so distraught and hurt.
Doyoung walked towards him and embraced him, "We'll think of something, we always do, don't we?" He asked and Haechan softly nodded and buried his face into the elders neck, seeking all the comfort he could.

It wasn't often they let themselves be so weak and clueless, but without their submissive, they didn't know what to do.

They were so lost.

"Let's head home." Jaehyun suggested and Taeyong nodded in agreement, Johnny and Jungwoo looked at the pair like they have grown two other heads.

"What do you mean, 'head home', we can't! we have to go look for Yuta!" Jungwoo spoke frantically, but Taeyong just looked at him, averting his eyes from Doyoung and Taeil who were now walking Haechan to the car.

"Jungwoo, we're not going to get anywhere out here, we need to think about this, talk about it properly, all of us." Taeyong said, emphasising on the 'all of us' as he looked over at Mark.

The younger quickly looked away and back down at his lap. "We all know who has taken him, or probably has taken him, but we can't just go knocking on his front door asking for our submissive back, that won't work." Jaehyun then continued for the elder.

Johnny sighed in defeat as he did understand where they were coming from, "We'll find him, okay, Woo? We won't stop until we do, we trust each other don't we?" Johnny said as he looked towards the younger.

Jungwoo quickly nodded, "Of course we do. Yuta trusts us to find him as well! ...doesn't he?" He asked and all three hesitated to for a moment before Taeyong laughed nervously, "Of course he does."

Luckily that convinced Jungwoo, he got into the car he arrived in and the others followed behind. "He's going to be okay, right? We are going to find him?" Mark spoke up and Doyoung nodded, "Of course we are, Mark." He reassured.

But there was just something at the back of Mark's mind that was telling him that they won't get to Yuta in time. That they'll be too late.

He decided to shake it off, hoping he's just overthinking it all, Yuta will be fine. He'll come running back to their arms and they'll be happy again. 

Yeah, that's what will happen.

The drive home for both cars were deadly silent, you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. When they arrived, they all sat down in the kitchen and Mark sat as far away from Taeyong and Johnny as possible.

The pair obviously noticed this and did feel awful, however they didn't say anything as that can be a private conversation between the three later.

"So," Taeyong began and all eyes were on him,
"We know who has done this, it was obviously Hyunwoo." He said and they all nodded, expressing they had the same thoughts.

"I did believe it was a bit.. odd... he would just let a submissive go like that, especially one like Yuta." Taeyong said and Haechan perked up at that, "One like Yuta?" He asked and Johnny nodded.

"There's no doubt Yuta is everything a dominant wants in a submissive, he has the looks, the body, is quite quiet but does have an attitude on him, that's the ideal submissive for a dominant like Hyunwoo." Johnny explained.

Jungwoo frowned, "But if he has an attitude.. why would someone like him want Yuta?" He asked and Johnny just stared at him.

The pair instantly realised what he meant and covered their mouths, whether from shock or the urge to throw up at the thought, Johnny couldn't tell.

The two weren't oblivious, they knew how this worked, of course they did, they worked with submissive's day in, day out, but despite that, they still like to see the brighter side of things; unfortunately not every dominant is as nice to submissive's as they want them to be.

"Anyways, I have a feeling this 'attack' had been planned for a while, but whatever triggered him," Taeyong spoke, slowly looking over to Mark and he quickly looked down again, "..was just their perfect time to strike." He finished.
"Why do you think this has been planned for a while?" Doyoung asked and Taeyong sighed,

"From him feeling he's been watched to the slams on the window when he was alone earlier, it's all linking up."
They all nodded in understanding. "What do we do? How do we get him back?" Taeil asked, he just wanted his baby back.

"We get legal action involved. This time, we can't do it ourselves, we need to get Hyunwoo banned from doing this, there's so many more submissive's he's fucked over." Taeyong said but Mark coughed awkwardly.

"The law doesn't care for them as much as they do for dominants." He whispered out and he was right, it was true.
It was almost unheard of having a dominants license removed from looking after submissive's despite the treatment they get, not to say it hasn't happened, but it happened once a blue moon.

Taeyong nodded listened to Mark's words and taking them into consideration.

"If we can prove theres more than him and a couple more that have been affected by this, then at least some damage can be done to his reputation." Johnny said.

Despite him being known for treating submissive's poorly, he was still highly praised for how will he trains them.
Hyunwoo doesn't train them, he scares them to the point they have to listen so they don't receive the treatment they got with him for the rest of their lives.

But if he has his license taken off him, an ongoing investigation going on him, subs will stop being sent to him until the all clear.

It was going to be a challenge, but if it meant they could get Yuta back, it was worth it.

Word Count: 1231