‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It had been a few days since Yuta confessed about his troubles about going outside and all of them did their best to keep Yuta inside as much as possible until he was ready to leave the house.

Taeil had informed Dr Choi about all this and she said she was able to come to their home for the sessions instead but Yuta was quick to decline.

He didn't know why, he didn't feel safe with her having around his safe space. But after that conversation Yuta started feeling more edge inside as well.

Every small sound made him jump, anytime he caught one of the dominants even looking in his direction, he felt stressed.

He was barley sleeping at this point, he wasn't too sure what was going on.

The submissive was pacing around his room, it seemed like he had done that quite a bit ever since he had arrived,
"What do I do... what do I do.." He asked no one in particular, biting his nails, subconsciously. Yuta didn't know what to do. Maybe this was all a bad dream and he'd wake up soon feel secure in the house once again.

But every minute of every day his sense of safety drifted further and further, he didn't feel watched like he did outside, he just felt.. strange.

Unsafe.

Yuta was shutting the dominants out again, trying to figure his own thoughts out, it really didn't take long for the eight dominants to notice something was up.

"What's going on with Yuta?" Mark asked as he walked closer to Jungwoo who was standing outside the submissive's room with some good and a glass of water.

He had stopped coming out to eat as well, he never left the room, they had no choice but to bring the youngest food and water up otherwise he'd end up killing himself.

"I don't know, Mark." Jungwoo sighed and placed the plate of food and cup of water down.

The elder turned to face the Canadian. "He's completely shut us off again, I have no idea what to do." Jungwoo said, his voice trailing off.

He really liked Yuta, he liked having him around, the younger stole his heart over the months he had been with them. So seeing him shut himself off again just as he was coming back round definitely hurt a bit.

Mark looked at the door that was protecting the submissive and bit his bottom lip, "Do you think we've done something wrong?" He asked and Jungwoo shook his head.

"It seemed to all happen since we asked if he wanted Dr Choi to come do the sessions here." Jungwoo spoke and Mark nodded.

"Can we.. try once more?" He asked an Jungwoo nodded. Mark loved having the sub around and seeing him shut himself off, also hurt him.

Mark walked towards the door and slowly lifted his fist up to knock the door and three knocks, the two waited.

They waited for a reply, a reply they knew they wouldn't get. The two sighed out in disappointment, they knew what they were going to get in response, so why were they so disappointed?

As the two looked at each other and silently agreed to just leave the door slowly opened and both of their eyes lit up.

Yuta hid behind the door but it was enough for the two to see the huge eye bags and messy hair on Yuta. Their excited expressions quickly turned to a worried and concerned one.

"Baby?" Mark called out and Yuta looked at him, the poor boy looked exhausted, "Mhm?" He hummed out and the two sighed. "May we come in?" Jungwoo asked and Yuta thought for a moment before opening the door to let the two in.

Both dominants entered the room and Yuta quickly shut the door behind them, like someone or something was going to also follow behind the two.

The food and water was left behind on the floor.

The two stared in shock at the state of the room, Yuta usually kept his room spotless, but now? It was a complete mess, everything was all over the place.

Aside from his bed, it looked like it hadn't been touched in days.

When Yuta turned around to face the dominants the three of them all made eve contact and Yuta felt tears forming in his eyes.

He felt like he was going crazy.

"Baby-" Mark said and took a step forward, Yuta couldn't contain his sobs and broke down, falling into the younger dominant's arms.

"I'm going fucking insane." Yuta sobbed out, punching Mark's chest ever so lightly. Mark faced Jungwoo and the two wore the same expression.

Worry. Shock. Confusion.

But worry was their main one. Mark slowly sat on the floor, bring Yuta down with him, placing the crying submissive on his lap as he caressed his back in a comforting manner.
Jungwoo joined the pair on the floor, he threaded his fingers through Yuta's hair.

There was no point asking the sub what was wrong while he was hysterically crying, so the best they could do right now was comfort him.

Eventually though, his sobs died down and his breathing became more controlled. "Want to talk now, darling?" Jungwoo said quietly, not to startle the bov even more.
Yuta moved away from Mark's shoulder he had been crying on and sat in the others lap, holding onto his arms for support and let out a shaky breath

"Hyungs... I feel like I'm going insane.. I don't know what to do.." He managed to get out and the pair looked at him confused.

"What do you mean, angel?" Mark asked and Yuta pouted that the two didn't know what he meant, "I don't.. I don't know what it is.. but since Dr Choi wanted to come here.. I've felt, unsafe? I don't know." He muttered.

"I told you, I'm going insane." He said and looked away from the two. Jungwoo took Yuta's hands in his and said, "Look at me, darling." Yuta followed and looked at the elders request.

"You're not going insane, okay? It's going to be a long journey but you'll get better, don't worry, we'll make sure everything is fine, everything you feel is valid, okay? Whether it's the smallest thing that's making you upset, we'll change it to make you happy. That's all we want okay? You to be happy." Jungwoo spoke and finished with a small kiss on his nose.

Mark nodded in agreement as to what the elder had said, Yuta felt his cheeks turn red at the sudden kiss and the sweet words Jungwoo told him.

"We'll do everything to help you get better, baby. We'll take small steps, try to figure out why you feel like this at home, then slowly work on outside, okay?" Mark said and brought the submissive closer and Yuta happily fell into the embrace.
He felt a sense of relief, something he hadn't felt in days, he enjoyed the comfort from the two.

"Thank you." He whispered out.

"Of course, baby, anything for you." Jungwoo said.

There it was again, anything for you.

Word Count: 1192