‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

They all ran inside the hospital after they had arrived, Sungchan and Shotaro not in sight until they entered Yuta's hospital room.

But that wasn't their focus, their attention was brought onto Yuta. Awake. He looked utterly exhausted, any joy of life that was in his eyes, had been completely drained now.
All of them had tears well up in their eyes, so happy to see him finally awake. Though, the submissive didn't even look at them, he just stared blankly out of the window.

"He hasn't looked at us either." Sungchan whispered over and the group didn't say anything in return. "Yu?" Jaehyun called and finally, he looked over to them.

He furrowed his evebrows as he looked at everyone. He didn't say anything to them and just looked away again
That confused everyone, they had no idea why he reacted like that. "My love?" Taeyong called this time and walked over to him and went to hold his hand.

"Don't touch me." He finally spoke up, voice hoarse. The elder respected his wishes and pulled a chair out and sat on it, "What's wrong, my love?" He asked.

Yuta looked over to him with tears in his eyes, "If I touch you, you're going to disappear on me again, it's so tiring chasing after you." He whispered, both so his voice wouldn't crack and simply because his throat hurt from not having a drink in over a month as he's been fed and hydrated through tubes.

Everyone was beyond confused, "What are you talking about?" Doyoung asked and Yuta looked at him and frowned, "You kept disappearing on me every time I tried to hug you, don't you remember?" He asked and everyone shook their heads.

"We've been by your side for the last month, baby, we haven't gone anywhere." Sungchan spoke and before he could say anything, a doctor walked in. He looked over to Yuta and smiled, the submissive nodded at him before turning his attention back to the window.

"There is a chance Nakamoto will still have hazy memories of being in whatever headspace he was in when he was in his coma, when the heart monitor went off, we had discovered after a small conversation with him, he was dreaming." The doctor announced. It made a lot more sense now, if he still believes he's in that reality, it made more sense why he is scared for them to touch him.

"A few nurses will come in later to do an overall checkup, I'm sure you're all eager to get him out, however, he'll have to stay here a few more days so we can watch over him still to make sure there are no further complications." He finalised and walked out the room.

Taeil had whispered something to Sungchan and Shotaro and the pair nodded and left the room, leaving the group of nine together.

"Baby." Haechan called and he hummed, still looking out the window, "How are you feeling?" He asked and the submissive sighed, "I feel weird." He answered honestly, he didn't know how he honestly felt.

Everyone sat around the bed and Mark walked over to him, the younger looked up and the two made eye contact, "Can I hold your hand?" He asked and the submissive hesitated for a second before he nodded and the dominant quickly took a hold of it.

"I'm so sorry, my love, I've been wanting to apologise to you for ages now. But now I finally can, I just want to know I'm desperately sorry and I meant no harm, even though that is what I had caused. Whether you decide to forgive me is up to you, of course, if you decide not to want to, that is completely your choice, but I'll do everything I can to make it up to you regardless." Mark spoke honestly. He couldn't change the past but he could definitely make a difference in their present and future.

A small glimpse of hope had ran through the submissive's eyes as he held Mark's hand tighter, "I forgave you along time ago, Markie." He whispered back and relief washed over the elder as he then leant down to press a kiss on top of the other's forehead.