‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

When Haechan walked back into his room Yuta was still asleep and the water hadn't been touched telling him that the sub hasn't woken up yet.

He sighed and carefully got into bed next to Yuta, putting a few pillows in between them so when he wakes up the Japanese isn't startled or thinks of something that definitely did not happen.

Haechan ended up falling asleep after sometime, completely missing Yuta waking up around 2am.

The submissive woke up with a sigh rubbing his eyes and then realised he was on a bed, comfortable.

He quickly shot his eyes open and looked around. He noticed Haechan on the other side of the bed and the pillows in between them.

Yuta sighed out of relief and got up from the bed quietly to not wake Haechan up.

This would be the perfect time to escape so he was going to use that to his advantage. Obviously though, he clearly forgot there was more than two people in the house.

He quietly got out the room and closed the door carefully behind him then turned around and made his way to the exit.

That was until, he bumped into someone. "Yuta?" The male questioned and the Japanese slowly lifted his head up and made eye contact with Taeyong.

Yuta flinched away and ran off into the opposite direction, thinking the elder was going to hurt him.

Guilt filled Taeyong's heart knowing if this was a few days ago he would've never of ran off from him, in fact he would've ran to him and gave him a hug. Now he's running away from all contact out the Korean.

He felt tears prickle his eyes but he blinked them away and took his phone out his pocket and let the group chat know Yuta was awake and he was roaming around.

When the submissive thought he was far enough from the elder he looked behind him and carried on walking, until he realised he's got further from then exit now then when he was originally.

He groaned and decided to find another way to leave.
Yuta didn't actually want to leave but it's better running away then them sending him away.

That's when he remembered. His bunny.

He will look for that before leaving so at least he'll have some comfort for him. He quickly headed towards the living room hoping no one would be there so he can take his stuffed animal and leave as soon as possible.

Yuta took a deep sigh when he was met with the door to the living room and hoping all luck was on his side and he slowly pushed the door open.

Of course, luck was anything but on his side as he saw pretty much everyone there. "Are you going in?" A voice behind him said, making him jump out of his skin and he turned around and saw Haechan there.

He must of woken up a few minutes ago and noticed he wasn't by his side. Despite the pillows being in between them, he must be a really light sleeper and woken up to the sound of Yuta running away from Taeyong since he ran passed Haechan's room.

"O-oh.. well I just..." Yuta started, really not knowing what to say. His voice and Haechan's question must of caught the attention of the others as they all then looked to the door.

"Yuta!" Jungwoo gasped and rushed over to him, however, Yuta stepped back from the elder and tried to move away from Haechan the best he could as well.

The two of them frowned at that, but realised the submissive still thinks they all want to send him away.

"I- I uhm.. I actually came for that.." He muttered, pointing at his bunny which he could see on the table beside Doyoung.

The two of them followed Yuta's finger and let out a sound of realisation and Jungwoo held out his hand, "Come and get it then." He said with a smile and Yuta just looked at his hand.