For science!

"We are here!" Trina's eyes sparkled as if she found a hidden treasure.
Hange Z's eyes followed hers. They saw a whole area with stalls where people would sell their own art, stickers, keychains, and all sorts of merchandise and creative work. "Uhm I still don't know what yaoi is," they said.

"Look closer!" Trina grabbed Hange Z by their shoulders and pushed them towards the "good stuff".

Hange Z scratched their neck. They walked closer to what was on display. It didn't take long before the heat in their cheek spread all over their face.
"So...so much skin.." they couldn't comprehend what happened. There was something going on everywhere they looked.

Trina sneaked up behind Hange Z's shoulder "Sooo? What do you think? Isn't it great?"
"Trina...what..what are they do-doing?" Hange Z looked away from the intensive fanart and pointed in that direction.
Trina laughed like the character Runa she cosplayed "heheh, Taylor. You know what they are doing."
"Nah to be honest I've been very clueless about everything in this world."
"You just need to get a hang of it. Wait a minute," Trina got her eye on a stack of yaoi manga. She searched through the stack for something specific.

"Hmm.. nope, nah, uhh, hmm... oh! I got it" She handed Hange Z an 18+ manga.
"I love this story! It's about a prince who is betrothed to a princess but he is hopelessly in love with his bodyguard so the family must not know about their secret affair..." Trina's thoughts trailed off into the plot and other distracting aspects of the story. Hange Z didn't reach out for the manga immediately. They took a deep breath and asked themself what is the worst that could happen?, so they reached out for colorful manga cover and opened up the first page.

In the beginning, it wasn't too bad. It seemed sweet, and kind of wholesome. "Hmm.. the prince does seem to be genuinely in love with this guy" Hange Z commented.
Trina nodded "yes yes! You get it right?"
Hange Z kept reading the romance. They found it quite entertaining and read the first few chapters quickly. Hange Z kept reading and turning the pages until a certain chapter caught them by surprise.

"Holy crap!" Hange Z held back a scream.
"Yeah this is the good stuff" Trina said while being all excited.
Hange Z suddenly had trouble breathing. They weren't sure whether they should look away or keep reading. "Trina, this stuff is illegal!"
Trina giggled "pff you're so innocent,"
"Is there a version with titans?"
"Haha what?"

A tall stormtrooper pushed through a crowd of people reading manga. He had eyes on Hange Z and firmly grabbed their shoulder. "Hange, come with us." he ordered.

The grip shocked Hange Z so much they turned around and yelled in their defense "It's for science!" and accidentally threw the 18+ manga so it landed directly on the stormtrooper's face.
"Wahh!!" shocked by what the stormtrooper saw, he lost balance and fell on his back.

Levi A and Armin A ran towards the noise and found Hange Z who was visibly embarrassed and slowly walked away from the fallen stormtrooper.

"Hange!" Levi A called.
He got their attention. Hange Z immediately recognised the voice. Their eyes squinted as they saw what their friend was wearing.

They gave Levi A a quick elevator look "Uhh... I know you like cleaning but I didn't know how far you would take it. I guess this new world really liberated you huh?"
"Hange shut up and follow us" Levi A snapped.

Hange Z smiled and followed her friends.
*
Levi A quickly got used to the smartphone he had borrowed from Annie. He made a call and met up with the rest of the crew. They were efficient and did the best they could to fit into Mikasa's car.

"Urgh, are you guys sure about this? We could drive past my place and then we could use another car" Armin suggested. He felt awkward sitting on his double for the sake of saving space. He wasn't the only one in an awkward position. In fact, Annie sat on Mikasa A, and Hange sat on Hange Z. Eren was the only lucky one who got a seat of his own. Levi A insisted that he would be the one to hide in the trunk.

"I'm sure everyone would appreciate it, but we don't have time!" Mikasa A drove the car as fast as she could.

"My dad knows about this double-ganger chaos. We should find a place for them to hide" Eren said.
"Your dad knows?!" Armin was surprised to find out.
"He was the one who send out the stormtroopers"

"What?!" everyone but Levi A exclaimed.
"So where are we heading?" Annie asked.

"Historia's place," Mikasa said. "She lives so deep in a forest and only her close friends know about her location. She also has a lot of space, so it's the best temporary solution. "
"But what exactly do we tell her?" Annie asked.
"I don't know.. The truth?" Mikasa shrugged.
Annie sighed. "This is really getting messy."

"Hey Levi are you okay in there? All alone in the dark?" Hange Z turned their head and asked Levi A who haven't said a word since he crawled into the trunk.
"I'm much better now that I'm not in that hideous outfit."
"I thought you looked lovely!" Hange Z smiled.
"It's all your fault! If you didn't run away, I wouldn't have been in that situation"
Eren turned around so Levi A could hear him better"Hey at least you got time to change into your normal clothes in that trunk! Your Armin and I are still wearing whatever this is" Eren said.
"You're wearing it because you like it!,"
"I do not!"
"Please shut up, we are almost here" Mikasa said and made a left turn into the forest.

Summary:
Grisha Yeager's stormtrooper crew is embarrassingly bad at capturing the double gangers. The crew finds Hange Z and now they are on the run, heading towards Historia's castle.