Naked monkey

Armin A slowly opened his eyes. As he gained consciousness, he could also feel the incoming headache. A sharp pain in the forehead which turned into a throbbing ache could be felt. He rubbed his eyes and saw the shocked people who looked like his friends. But they weren't. These people are their double gangers from a different reality.
"Good you're awake!" Annie came and checked up on him.
"How long was I gone?" Armin A asked.

Armin sighed at his double "I'm so sorry... We are useless. We couldn't stop him."'
"Stop who?"
"Eren.. your Eren. After you told him to stay here until things were figured out, he told you he was sorry for doing this to you. Then he knocked you out and ran away."

Armin A chuckled "well... I guess that was inevitable."

Annie sighed "Hange, Eren... Everyone. What is the plan now? We literally have four doublegangers running on the loose!"
They all looked at Hange hoping for some genius wacky idea to show up. Hange scratched the back of their neck. Their gaze switched between Armin A, the broken table that Levi's double kicked, and some drops of blue liquid from their experiment.

"The manga!" Hange ran to the bathroom to look at the manga where the AoT people spawned from. Frantically, they flipped through the pages.
"What do you mean by the manga?" Armin asked.

Hange ran out of the bathroom while holding a manga volume straight up in the air. "They are still inside the manga!!!"

"How does that explain anything?" Mikasa asked.
"Argh, don't you get it? They did not jump out of the manga. Eren, Mikasa, Levi and Hange are still in it! They must have been duplicated or something."

Armin A tried to understand this with the pain from Eren Y's headbutt. "Wait.. what? But I'm not just some duplicate. I have memories from my life. I have to go back."
"Wah this is so interesting" Hange spun around in joy.
"Wait Hange... How can we even return if we are duplicates of another universe?" Armin A asked.
"Huh.. that's a great question"
"This is serious Hange. I don't think we are supposed to be here."

Hange nodded in response "Hmm yes this is very serious. And amazing!"

Armin A sighed and took a sip from a glass of water that Annie was kind enough to give him.
"Eren," He said.

Eren, startled at the sound of his name "Y-yeah?"
"I think I need to speak with your father, Grisha Yeager."

*

Catch me when you hear my Lamborghini
Go, vroom-vroom-vroom-vroom
When we pull up, you know it's a shutdown

"OOhhh nice! This thing plays music too!" Hange Z drove through the city with their stolen motorcycle. They didn't feel too bad since the owner of the bike kept calling them a weirdo. However, they did feel a little bad about leaving Levi A and Mikasa A behind like that.

"Hey watch where you are going!"
Someone yelled at them.

"Sorryyy!!" Hange Z said while dodging a car that came from the opposite lane.
They dodged cars like a pro in between the two lanes. It was a scene right out of an action movie and looked very cool, but it was also quite disruptive and upsetting for the other drivers.

"Oi Hange, chill you don't wanna get caught," they told themself. A few moments later sirens could be heard
"Oh no. Don't catch me yet, I've only been here for like 15 minutes." they quickly slowed down and drove the motorcycle into the right lane.
They noticed everyone slowed down and drove to the side to make some space for an ambulance.
"Oh, it wasn't the police sirens. It was an ambulance" Hange Z shrugged and decided to keep driving like a good citizen. Just in case the police would cut their journey short.

Finally, like a law-abiding citizen, Hange Z followed the common rules of traffic. "Red light stop, green light go" they mumbled.

Hange Z passed several tall buildings and some giant screens playing some funny advertisements. One of them showed an animated panda that delivered Chinese food for people on its tiny scooter "I wonder how they made a bear work like that" they wondered.

Street dancers and artists selling their art pieces also caught their attention. Children were running around and blowing bubbles. Some people handed out flyers while chanting "Our planet is our only home".

Hmm... I'm not exactly from here, so that is technically incorrect, they thought.

People laughing, people yelling, the smell of fried food, the sight of pretty fountains, sculptures, lighting, and benches, people sitting and chatting. A mix of foreign languages could be heard when they stopped in front of a red light and waited for the crowd to cross the road.

Hange Z entirely lost themselves in a sensory experience of a modern city.

They were amazed and just in awe of how everything felt in place. This was how a modern city without titans could look like, they thought.

Right before the light turned green, there was something in the crowd of people crossing the road that caught their attention

"Is that a titan?!" They blurted.
The vehicles behind Hange Z were getting impatient, so someone honked their horn and another one even drove past them.

They decided to ditch the motorbike and ran after the so-called "titan", forcing a driver to hit the brakes and made the car screech loudly.

Hange Z was completely unfazed by almost getting run over.
Why does it walk among people?!, they thought, not letting the titan get out of their sight.

"Oh I'm coming for you!" They were getting ready to take out their blades.
Is it an abnormal?, they had never seen this type of titan before.

Haha, you're too slow my friend! they jumped onto the titan from behind so the titan landed on its stomach.
"Ouch man, what the actual fuck" the titan moaned in pain.

"Ohhh, it swears too," Hange Z took a closer look at its face.
"Wow you look just like Hange. Nice cosplay" it told them.
"There is that word again. Cosplay. Why do you look like a human?"

"Listen I really want to talk to you, but can you get off of me please?"

Hange Z removed themselves from the so-called titan but didn't remove their gaze from it. They still pointed their blade at it. "Wow wow, chill dude" The titan got up. "My name is Max. I'm guessing from your outfit that you are also going to this year's Genkicon?"

"Genkicon? Are you an intelligent titan?"
"Wow, you're really in character. Uhm yeah, I'm a titan." Max answered and gestured to what he was wearing. Hange Z then realized that the titan was wearing a zipper and that it was never a titan, to begin with.

"Oh..you're just uhm... Cosplaying, right?" Now everything started to make sense for them.
"Yeah just like you, I assume. What? You think I'm some sort of naked monkey?"
"uhh..."
"Do you want to find more titans like me?"
"Yeah!!"
"Uhm ok cool, Genki Con is just 5 minutes from here," And just like that Hange Z followed Max to the convention.

*

"Uhhm Armin I know you want to return home and all that, but we kinda stole this stuff from my dad, so I don't think he wants to see me." Eren tried to explain to Armin A.
"Then what are we supposed to do? You open another bottle of blue liquid and cause more chaos?"
"Uh! What if we blackmail him for information?" Hange suggested.
"What?! No" Eren shook his head.

"Guys, are you seeing this?" Mikasa played a video on her phone. The video showed a line of people who were waiting to take a picture with a very convincing cosplayer at this year's Genki Con. the video had been shared more than 300 times already.

"Is that Hange?!" Armin A asked.
"We gotta call the other Mikasa and Levi, and tell them where to find their Hange," Annie said and started calling Levi A.

"We should go too. I know where it is. I'll drive" Mikasa said. The rest followed suit.
"But what about the runaway Eren?" Armin A asked.
Annie and Armin sighed. "I don't know yet... But let's focus on one problem at a time" Armin suggested.

Notes:

Summary:
Hange Z is going on an adventure with a "titan". In the meantime, their friends have an idea of where they might find them.