Sweet Chamomile tea

"You want to what?!" Eren exclaimed.
"Please Eren. Your dad is also a doctor. Maybe there is something that can turn this whole thing upside down just like in attack on titan." Armin pleaded.
"I'm not letting you guys snoop into my dad's office. This is insane Armin. You were supposed to be the rational one."

Annie rose from her chair and crossed her arms. "Look. You guys have already watched season 3. Isn't it suspicious enough!"

"Annie.." Armin said, amazed at her initiative.

"What? Are you saying that because the characters look like us, my dad has something to do with this?"

Annie scoffed "Not just the looks. The relations. The way Ymir and Historia are in love, the way Sasha, Connie and Jean are a crackhead trio, the way that Hange still is nerdy and obsessed, and Levi is cold on the outside and a clean freak. " She turned to look at Armin. She was about to say something but hesitated and changed her mind. Then she shot back a look at Eren and Mikasa "Not even to mention the relations between you two."

"Okay Annie, I think that's enough" Armin butted in. She crossed her arms and kept eye contact with Eren. She stood by her words.

"Annie is right" Mikasa finally broke her silence. She continued "After watching season three, you guys were not the only one's questioning everything. We left the rest while they were pointing fingers at each other and demanding answers from one another."

"So you agree? You want to investigate this further?" Annie asked.

Mikasa nodded "Yes. I'm sorry Eren, but I think we should try."

Eren sighed and sat down. "Godness you guys.." He considered the whole situation but his mind kept giving him the same conclusions. "Fine. I'll help, but it won't be easy."

He continued "Also. It's kind of weird for all of us to show up. It should just be me, Mikasa and you Armin at most. We usually hang out, so he won't be suspicious about anything."
"Hmm... Hange is going to be disappointed about that. They really wanted to be in on the action, but I see your point." Armin said.
"Well.. Hange is just going to trust us on this."

***

A few days later, Eren came to visit his childhood home with Armin and Mikasa. He chose a time when his dad usually worked. Carla was knitting while watching some tv when she unexpectedly heard her son's knock on the door.

"Eren! You brought your friends with you. Oh Armin and Mikasa, it is so good to see you" Carla smiled wide and welcomed them inside.

"So what brings you three here?" Carla asked while pouring everyone some chamomile tea.
"We were just re-visiting old memories from our childhood and wanted to say hi" Eren told his mom and smiled.

Carla giggled "No no no, this is too good to be true. You guys need something. Am I right"
Eren looked away and scratched his neck "Yeah you're right."

Carla put her mug of tea away and walked closer to the three "Well then. What is it?"
"Well.." Eren started.

Mikasa and Armin waited for Eren to keep going. They exchanged confused looks but waited as they trusted Eren to somehow carry out their plan.

"Well?" Carla asked.

"Armin is in love with someone and we need your help!" Eren blurted out.

"WHAT" Armin spat chamomile tea on Mikasa's scarf.

Summary:
The trio visits Eren's parents' house for answers.
Their excuse: a bouquet