More AOT Binge

"What the hell are you doing Hange?" Levi asked. Hange sat with their laptop and notes in Historia's movie room, chewing on the bottom of a pencil.
"Why do you think I'm here? I'm getting ready to watch attack on titan"
"Yeah, but are you writing a lecture on it too?"
"Silly Levi. You know I only teach science."
"...Seriously. Why did you bring your teacher stuff with you?"
"I'm helping Armin remember? He reads the manga, I watch the anime, we compare and investigate."

Jean sat comfortably on a huge red pillow on the floor. He had snacks and energy drinks to assist him during the binge. "Oi, what do you guys think you will find anyway?" Jean asked.
"We don't know. But that's the beauty of it" Hange answered while spacing out into a daydream.

"I don't know. I feel kind of bad for not helping him out" Mikasa said.
"Then let's take notes while we binge this one. Just in case it can be of any help." Eren replied and put his hand on Mikasa's shoulder. Mikasa gave him a small smile and together they found their seats.

Sasha brought her own blanket and several bags of potato chips. Connie would steal a bag or two when she wasn't looking.

When everyone looked ready, Historia turned off the lights.

"Let us start shall we?" She said.

*

Annie gave out a small chuckle.
"Found anything interesting?" Armin asked.

She clicked on to the next chapter "It's amusing. How Mikasa is into Eren, but he's being oblivious and then Jean is into Mikasa but is ignored."
"You find that amusing?"
"You don't?"
"Well. It's weird to talk about. They are both my friends."
"Well.. all I'm saying is this is not far from reality."
"True.. the relationships in the story are worth noting and comparing as well. I'll write your observations down."

Annie poured herself another cup of tea, but Armin haven't even touched his yet and it was getting cold.
"Anything new from Hange?"Annie asked and took a bite from a biscuit.
Armin sighed "I have to sort the information out. They tend to send me many different notes and random stuff that I'm not sure will be of any help. A bunch of disorganized enthusiastic mess."

Annie threw herself on the sofa and sighed. "Urgh. Maybe we are handling this in the wrong way."

Armin put down all of his notes and looked in her direction "What do you mean?"
Annie stared at the ceiling while resting her head on her hands. "Maybe what we are looking for is something outside of the manga?"

Armin thought about that for a minute or so until his entire face lit up. "Annie you're a genius! I think I know what to do."
*
"Okay guys, that was dope!!" Sasha hopped around, still with her blanket wrapped around her body.

"Season two sucked. I don't know why I stayed for the rest" Ymir said while leaning up against Historia.
"Sorry, you died Ymir lol" Connie laughed."
"I hope you die too egg head" She spat out.

"I'm so happy that they finally got to see the sea," Historia said and smiled, she took Ymir's hand and stroked it with her thumb. Ymir's face softened at the touch of Historia and she faced her head away from Connie. Connie scoffed at the sight of them.

"Yo Levi! Don't you also have an uncle named Kenny?" Hange asked while having popcorn in their right hand and a pencil in their left hand.

"Uh yeah.. These coincidences do get kind of creepy". Levi answered. Hange nodded and notated something down.

"Also.. that guy Erwin really looks like our previous history teacher" Mikasa pointed out.
"Maybe Armin is right! Maybe we have something to do with this show and maybe... Reiner is a traitor!" Sasha said, then threw her blanket on the floor and pointed directly at Reiner who was in the middle of eating a chocolate bar.

"Hey! Watch your mouth potato girl," he said with his mouth full of chocolate.
"Hey don't call her that! How much do we even know about you REINER?" Connie defended Sasha.
"Guys guys, it's just a show" Historia tried to calm them down but without luck.

While the others kept discussing seasons 2 and 3 and getting themselves into an existential crisis, Hange furiously notated everything. Mikasa and Eren observed the chaos that was unfolding in front of them.

"Eren, should we stop them?" She asked.
Eren didn't answer. "Eren?"
Eren was looking at his phone. Mikasa put her hand on his shoulder and shook him lightly "Hey Eren, what's up?"
Eren finally noticed her and put down his phone to look at her.

"It's Armin. He wants my help."

Notes:

Sorry if my chapters feel kind of short. My attention span is not that great, but I do have longer ones on the way.
Again thanks for reading <3

Summary:
The rest of the crew proceeds with the binging of seasons 2 and 3. They end up getting into a bit of an existential crisis.
Armin contacts Eren.