OO9

sleep had pulled wooyoung back into its embrace as san's touched did nothing but help push him further into it. the omegas head had now completely fallen into the others hand as san had still been caressing the soft skin. a small smile fell on sans lips as he cooed at how wooyoung trusted him so much to just sleep in his hand.

as much as wanted to keep wooyoung there he knew his neck would ache in the morning if slept like that so instead he carefully pulled wooyoungs body onto the bed and tucked him under the covers. just as he was about to turn away wooyoung gripped onto his hand and squeezed it gently. "stay please?" he mumble softly. of course his body being moved around had awoken him but he was too sleepy to say anything so he just let san do whatever he was doing to make him comfortable. wooyoung's own body reacted faster than his mind had processed it and before he knew it he was holding san's hand and asking him to stay.

san of course obliged and moved his way to the other side of the bed so wooyoung wouldn't have to move and slid his way under the covers. almost immediately wooyoung wrapped his entire self around san's larger form and used his chest as a pillow, snuggling in deeper. the alpha smiled and nuzzled his nose into wooyoung's hair, enjoying the sweet smell of citrus he got from the boy. he wondered if it was one of the shampoos or something that made him smell like that, he'd have to remember to ask later.

(a/n : sigh san i'm sorry but ur so slow i swear)

wooyoung was quick to fall asleep again, the heat from san made him feel comfortable, although it did cause him to perspire just a little from the way both their body heats were trapped under the blankets. san had moved slightly to be more comfy, wrapping an arm around the others waist as he held him. he wasn't able to sleep, not while his mind was flooded by every thought to exist in the history of mankind. explicit ones, angry ones, sad ones, happy ones, you name it and he was thinking about it. more so the explicit ones than anything but he would push those thoughts away as to not have any problems since he knew wooyoung was tired and his heat was already almost over by this time. but san wasn't going to use the boy for his own pleasure, then he wouldn't be any better than the bastards who he ran away from. san was better than that.

letting out a sigh, san played with wooyoung's hair subconsciously with his left hand while the other arm was being used as a pillow of sorts and tucked under wooyoung's neck with his hand resting on the small of the males back. the alpha had been staring at the wall for what felt like days although it had only been about an hour. but with his mind racing it seemed like forever. him and his wolf were currently arguing with each other about their feelings.

sans own mind still slightly believed the ancestors were screwing with him. sending wooyoung into his life when he felt the most conflicted about the whole mate situation. he was worried what he was feeling was desperation to believe that he actually had one no matter the facts about the whole cliché pull thing and the feeling of knowing. but at the same time his wolf always felt like he needed to protect wooyoung from everything and anything. like he was the most precious thing in the world and if anyone harmed him they would be undone by his own hands.

it was a conflict indeed. and san didn't know where he stood and he had yet to bring it up to seonghwa or hongjoong but he had the feeling they already knew. they always somehow knew everything before you even told them. like that one time mingi had broken a plate trying to warm up a donut in the microwave. no one had heard anything and he made sure to throw it straight into the garbage outside so now one would see it. later that day while they were sitting around hongjoong had cleared his throat and eyed mingi. it was almost like a movie. san remembered it clearly, the way hongjoong said "so mingi do you want to tell us something?" and mingi's face had paled. it was kind of funny thinking back on it.  and then mingi confessed to what he did and hongjoong and seonghwa were just shaking their heads because they had already known about it. how? san would never have any clue. though they probably just saw like remnants of the plate or something.