OO5

san had spent a better part of an hour in his room after the small incident. he definitely had a bit of pent up stress and that was the final straw for him. letting out a sigh the male finally left his room after a refreshing shower, closing the door behind him and making his way down the stairs.

"san, can we talk?" seonghwa called out, beckoning him over to the door he was standing at. the alphas office, usually no one went in there unless there was a pack meeting or he had something serious to discuss with an individual. the named alpha nodded his head and made his way to the door, following his leader into the room and closing the door behind.

san took a seat in if the leather chairs as seonghwa sat on the arm of one across from him. "hongjoong and i have been talking about the recent events. what it could mean, for you and for wooyoung." he started off and san nodded slowly not really sure where this conversation was going.

"we think he might be your mate." seonghwa stated, getting straight to the point. san just sat there for a second staring at the other as if he had just grown a second head before he began to laugh.

"you're funny. we all know that can't be possible. i've never once felt a pull to find him. not once had my inner wolf called out to me or given me any signs" he stated the known facts and seonghwa kept quiet, knowing all of these things.

"yes but hongjoong and i saw it a while ago. when wooyoung first saw you. his eyes flashed orange, like how mine and hongjoong's flashed our respective colors when we saw each other. are you sure you didn't feel anything when you saw wooyoung?" he asked the younger male, leaning forward slightly to get comfortable in his position.

"no. the only thing i felt when i saw him was that he smelt horrible. the smell that i was telling you guys about before. it was him. it was overly sweet and it hurt my nose and made my head pound." san spoke, recalling the moment of when the omega woke up.

seonghwa only hummed taking in the new information. "then why were the dreams you had connected to him. does that mean any of your other dreams could be connected to him. or maybe it's some sort of power."

san looked at seonghwa like he was crazy. they all knew that wolves with powers was a tall tale, one that was never proven ever and san was almost sure as hell that this was not what that was.

"the ancestors fucked me over okay. we all know i don't have a mate. they made a mistake with me." san rested his head against his hand, arm leant against the arm of the chair. tired of this conversation. the two have had many of these same conversations when san first began to ask question about what it felt like to have a mate. the more he delved into it the more he felt pulled away from his own self. why didn't he feel the things that everyone in his pack said they felt? what made him different and why? why couldn't he just have been normal?

rolling his eyes, san stood up abruptly. "are we done here? can i go?" he asked, it was quite obvious that he was not in a good mood anymore so seonghwa nodded his head and ely the other walk out of his office, the door partially slamming shut behind him.

-

"i don't know what to do about him joong-ah. he's so sure that the ancestors didn't link him to a mate. but he won't even try and listen to me." the leader was complaining to his mate, head tucked in the shorter ones chest as hongjoong played with the strands of his hair.

"just leave him for now love, maybe he just needs time to realize it, that maybe after all he does have one. just because he can't recognize it the same way we all do doesn't mean he can't recognize it at all. i think the longer we let wooyoung stay around him the more he'll realize it. we've all seen it and i talked to wooyoung when he woke up briefly. he felt it hwa, he told me his inner wolf had been screaming at him that san was his alpha, his mate. now we just need san to realize it back. if not then wooyoung could be in danger." they all knew what it meant to be rejected by a mate.