OO8

the omega's body was shaking heavily. his sobs ravaging his entire body and causing hongjoongs own body to shake with the vibrations that were sent through him. the luna was trying his best to calm the younger but it was no use, the more he whispered the louder wooyoung's cries became.

on the other side of the house, things were a bit messier, to say the least. san had gotten his hands on the intruder in their home, rage filling his entire body and causing him to lose control and a grasp on his senses. splatters of blood covered his shirt and his knuckles were bruised and beaten down. the stranger who had attacked wooyoung was now lifeless on the floor but still breathing and barely conscious. jongho had pulled his brother away from the intruder, not wanting to start some sort of feud by killing the alpha in front of them.

however san wasn't satisfied, all he saw right now was red. no one came into their home and attacked one of their own, although wooyoung hadn't officially been given the pack mark, san still thought of him as part of the pack now. he knew that seonghwa and hongjoong had no intentions of actually letting the pregnant omega go off on his own.

silence broke through the entire house, aside from sans heavy breathing as he tried to regain his composure. every now and then wooyoungs sobs could be heard from where the three alphas stood, and each one pulled san closer and closer to reality.

suddenly an "oh shit" was blurted out amongst the quiet and everyone, even the alphas turned to look at the origin point of the voice. at that moment hongjoong had finally noticed the way wooyoung had been cradling his neck, as well as the pooling of blood that was now beginning to dry. curiously and quite worried the luna had peeled wooyoungs hand off and was left in a state of shock at the sight.

under the omegas hand was a bite mark right over his scent gland. as a last resort the alpha had bit and claimed wooyoung before he could get away. hoongjoong looked up and towards the others unsure of what to do. there was really nothing that they could do. unless the alpha broke the bond or was killed, wooyoung would be claimed.

hongjoong felt tears prick at his eyes at the state of the omega who finally fell quiet. it looked like his body had given in to the pain and he fell asleep in hongjoong's arms, energy depleted from the crying. in the other room, the three alphas had no idea of the situation just a few feet away, and hongjoong was sure that if san knew, then the intruder would most certainly be dead by now.

without any sounds hongjoong connected to his link with seonghwa and warned him of wooyoung's situation and not to let san find out while he was still in the presence of the attacker. seonghwa was quick to tell jongho to get san out of the room and that he would take care of him. they couldn't let the man go or wooyoung would definitely be stuck the way he is. their best bet was to get the alpha to break the bond no matter what it took.

san was a mess as jongho pulled him out towards the living room where the others sat. wooyoung had been moved to lay on the couch with a blanket pulled up to his chin so that the mark couldn't be seen. everyone was sat around him, slightly paranoid but also worried for the pregnant omega as well as san.

they all knew it, what san was to wooyoung, and even though the alpha was too stubborn to see it, they could tell. san just needed some deep convincing and schooling to see what was right in front of his eyes.

with a tired grunt, san was now sat on the coffee table with jongho sat next to him to keep an eye on the older. the alphas eyes trailed along the sleeping omegas face and let out a sigh. "what did they do to you?" he whispered and without even realizing it his hand was moving to push a strand of hair that had fallen over the others closed eyes. everyone watched silently at the notion before glancing at each other as if asking 'you guys saw that too right?'