OO6

"... ingi shh shut the fuck up you're gonna wake them" a voice broke the omegas dreams and he stirred slightly before it went quiet and he was drifting back off.

"you know, if you guys are gonna be weird and watch us sleep at least don't be loud about it." the voice that spoke next sent vibrations down his own chest. it was so loud, as if it was right next to him. wooyoung's eyebrows furrowed and he buried himself deeper into the warmth that covered his entire body. that's until whatever it was that moved and caused him to shift.

"wh-" wooyoung peeled one eye open and was met with a grey colored fabric. last time he remembered his blanket wasn't grey, it was white. so what was this thing next to him. tilting his head up a bit, he was met with soft eyes staring back down at him as he stirred awake. quickly coming to his sense, wooyoung picked his head up fully off what he assumed was his pillow and was met with 6 pairs of eyes staring at them as well as a few phones out.

the omegas eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red, ducking his head back down and into sans chest. it was also an embarrassing move but at least this way no one could see his face. "could you guys like, leave now?" asked the alpha to the group without moving an inch.

"oh- right yeah uhm- sorry woo, i came to wake you up and was met with a cute site and then i called yeosang and then yeosang called jongho who made a fuss and that attracted mingi and of course yunho followed and well- i don't know how seonghwa got here..." hongjoong sheepishly explained as he put his phone away and turned to usher all the rest of them out of the room.

wooyoung had no words, his face was heating up more and more by the minute. so he just raised a hand to acknowledge the luna and his explanation. once he heard the door shut close he let out a sigh of relief and pulled himself away from the other. although he couldn't get very far since the others arm was wrapped around his waist, anchoring him there.

"uhm.. san... can you let me go, maybe?" he asked softly, his head turning up once more when he didn't get a reply. to his surprise he was met with a sleeping alpha and wooyoung smiled slightly at the sight. he found his free hand moving to the others hair and patting it down slightly in areas that stuck up. his gaze fell down the others features. he looked at peace in his sleep, ethereal almost. without even knowing it wooyoung's finger traced along the others nose and then down to his lips where his gaze and movement stopped.

they were slightly parted and chapped from being asleep for so long. but they were still plump and wooyoung wanted to do nothing more than to place his own on them. the omega remembered how soft they were when san kissed him in the bathroom during the beginning of his heat. it was an intoxicating feeling, one that wooyoung wouldn't ever get tired of.

"take a photo wooyoung. it'll last longer" san mumbled, eyes peeling open and lidded from sleepiness. wooyoung held eye contact not even realizing that the other hadn't really been asleep and he had made a rookie mistake. he got carried away observing the male that he didn't he think about the other still being awake.

pulling his hand back, wooyoung tore his eyes away from the alphas. "uhm- so- sorry i didn't know you were awake." he muttered out. wooyoung was definitely even more red than before, as he cleared his throat and tried once more to remove himself from the others grasp. however san was feeling slightly playful even though he was still half asleep.

"mhmm~ and where are you going darling?" he stated, his tone lifting just a bit at the pet name to tease the male even more. wooyoung let out an obvious choked sound, coughing slightly and having to cover his face with the blankets to save himself.

"i need to uhm... use the bathroom?" it came out as more of a question from the omega and he mentally facepalmed himself for using such a lame excuse.

"oh come on princess we both know that's not true." san had taken it up a notch in the teasing and pet names and was about to chuckle until he felt the other tense up in his hold. there were no movements, no sounds apart from breathing that was becoming more and more uneven by the second. "woo?" the alpha questioned unable to see him since he pulled the blanket up.

"wooyoung?" he asked one more time, moving slightly fast to pull the blanket down and expose the other. "oh my god... woo" the males voice softened as he was met with a teary and foggy eyed omega. he wasn't sure if it was something he said that caused him to panic but his breathing was erratic and san pulled him in to try and comfort him. "i'm sorry wooyoung, i didn't mean to do this to you" he explained.

the omegas head was now to sans chest and the alpha was stroking the back of the others head in a soothing matter. it took a while for wooyoung to calm down but he was able to get there, with the help of sans scent it probably took less time than it the other wasn't there.

"s-sorry" was all wooyoung managed to whisper out from the others chest. "no woo it's okay i shouldn't have messed around like that, i stepped out of bounds" san wasn't even sure what it was that set off the panic in wooyoung but he knew it was a result of something he said.

"no it's okay, you couldn't have known" again wooyoung trailed off and finally unburied his head. "it's just... p-princess... uhm it's not a good name in ... in my head" that's all wooyoung could come up with to explain without having to go through the pain of recalling it all.

"you don't have to explain to me lov- woo. i understand" san didn't know why but the pet names seemed natural to him so when he almost called the other another one he had to correct himself. the two laid there like that in silence, sans arms wrapped around the smaller frame and woo letting out uneven breaths every now and then. eventually the breathing evened out and san knew the other probably fell asleep so he let him. after all the other was still in the middle of his heat and he was pregnant. he needed all the rest he could get and san wasn't about to disturb that.

he let his own eyes fall and took in the others orange scent before drifting back off on his own, a piece of his brain still pondering about what could have happened to the other to react like that. all san knew was that it could not have been anything good. 

a few hours had passed and wooyoung stirred slightly, a heavy weight on him made him feel secure and unlike last time the male knew it was san sleeping next to him. "san?" he spoke out and tapped at the others chest. "san?" this time louder and then again two more times each one louder than the last.

a low groan emitted from the others throat and wooyoung blushed at the sound of it, causing a tingling inside him to stir. "i uhh actually have to go to the bathroom now so could you let me go?" san peered one eye open and then closed it again before nodding and lifting his arm from the other. wooyoung thanked him and scurried off to the bathroom where a second problem was beginning to grow.

"just from him groaning? really?" he whispered yelled to himself as he closed the door and locked it. first wooyoung fixed his first issue, the reason he came to the bathroom in the first place, to tinkle. now he had a second problem. deciding to take a cold shower in hopes that it would help, the male turned the shower on full blast and stripped himself, stepping in and shaking immediately at the coldness. it was too much for him so he decided on a normal shower, turning the temperature up.

however it seemed his imagination was against him as he swore he could feel a hand fall against his waist and hold him almost too tight. a small moan slipped past the omegas lips and he knew he was too far to come back from it, his front and back side aching for relief.

-
1485 words
filler chapter sorry :,(