011 (🔞)

🔞     yes from the beginning mwah haha

a pressure against the omegas back was enough to startle him awake. in his sleep, san had pulled the smaller one closer to his body. currently the two were spooning, having fallen asleep like that the night before. wooyoung was quick to recognize the feeling against his backside that was poking his ass quite a bit.

"sannie~" he sang softly, turning in the others grasp and pulling himself out of it enough to maneuver his way to sit on the others lower half. this way he was completely on top of the others semi-hardened member. the alpha didn't budge one bit even with all the movement.

biting his lip softly, wooyoung circled his hips ever so lightly making sure to press down as well. he let out a soft breath of air at the feeling and did it once more, not getting a reaction out of the exhausted alpha. feeling a bit more brave wooyoung pushed his hips down with more pressure letting out a soft moan as both of their hard members rubbed against each other.

looking down at san, the omega decided to move onto the next part of his idea. this meant moving himself down and straddling san's legs so that his face was near the others member. the line was clear against the gray sweatpants and wooyoung let his palm fall against it, gripping it through the fabric. just from that he could tell the male wasn't wearing anything under it, probably for comfort reasons.

with his hand around the clothed member, wooyoung pumped gently and with a steady rhythm, eyes constantly looking up to see if the other had awoken yet. with no result, wooyoung pulled at the waist band of the sweatpants until he couldn't anymore, freeing the alphas length.

wrapping his mouth around it, wooyoung bobbed his head up and down, holding the base of it with one free hand as his other had found its way past his own waist band and in his shorts. amongst all the chaos last night, san had only put wooyoung in loose shorts with no boxers so it was easy access for the male.

a groan sounded from the sleeping male and he peeled his eyes open, letting them adjust to the light. this didn't stop woo, instead he continued his movements faster and produced a throaty sound from the alpha who just closed his eyes when he realized the situation he was in.

"fuck woo" he groaned out, his rough voice sending waves through wooyoung who hummed in pleasure. this in turn sent a vibration through sans dick, which caused him to buck his hips up into the others mouth. wooyoung gagged when the length hit the back of his throat from the sudden movement, but he kept himself there when san tried to push him off.

with teary eyes wooyoung pulled himself off with a pop and a string of saliva from his mouth to the tip of the others length. "sannie~ fuck me" wooyoung giggled out, high from the pheromones.

although he was a few weeks pregnant he wasn't too worried about intercourse. in fact he had searched about it when san had fallen asleep and there was apparently no harm that could come to the baby since it was protected.

"baby- what? no-" san protested, finally awake from the sudden request. wooyoung chuckled and shook his head. "it's okay, it's safe i checked" he reassured, lifting himself to his knees and then off the bed. giggling, wooyoung turned around and hooked his fingers into his waist band, pulling them down and bending over as he did, so that san had a clear view of his ass and leaking hole. wooyoung decided to leave the sweater on, wanting to be fucked in it.

making his way back to the bed, wooyoung kneeled on the mattress, back still to the alpha as he bent over, elbow meeting the bed. his hand came up to his mouth where he spit on his fingers where he proceeded to move them to his hole and coat the area with it.