OO7 (🔞)

🔞start

wooyoung had given in to his desires, slightly embarrassed since he knew san was just on the other side of the door. the water was still running in hopes of drowning out any noises that he'd make involuntarily. sliding his back down the cold tiles the males hand found itself around the base of his length. he pumped slowly, biting at his lips and closing his eyes to try and keep his sanity but it was too late.

the omega bucked his hips into his own hand trying his best to get friction and relieve himself as soon as possible. it wasn't enough, the pleasure from just his hand alone wasn't enough for him. soon enough the male found his free hand coming down between his legs and prodding at the wet muscle. "oh- oh g-" he mumbled as he pushed one finger in, not even caring anymore if he was a little loud or not, that was the last thing on his mind. a lewd moan slipped past his lips as he threw his head back against the wall.

the finger inside him moved in and out gently, trying to find the one spot to help push him forward faster. "p-please" he cried desperately getting frustrated that he couldn't find it. his body was flushed as part of his heat took over. even with the suppressants his desires were too much, and he felt sort of ashamed but no one would know that.

getting used to the feeling of one finger and not getting enough from it, the male slipped another digit in and began pumping his own fingers to try and help him to his peak. at the same time his other hand had been working up and down his own length at the same pace as his fingers pumped in and out.

the males fingers weren't long enough to fully hit his prostate but just once he managed to brush against it and that sent his brain into a spiral. "fuck-" he let out a loud gasp as he brushed it once again, trying to push his own fingers in further and his hips down to get as deep as possible, but he just couldn't.

that's when his mind began to stir up the images of the scene in the bathroom from the other day. the way the alphas fingers were the perfect length to curl and hit the small bundle perfectly. just this image alone and his own fingers were enough to cause the male an immense amount of pleasure which he let out a string of moans to. then his imagination began working and he remembered seeing how the alpha has become hard during the session but never did anything about it.

"i want you~" he moaned out, picturing scenes where san had taken him on the counter. once again the omega was a moaning mess at the thought of having san filling him up.

"san..." the endless moans of the alphas name and the thoughts in his mind sent wooyoung over the edge as he pushed into his prostate one last time, ropes of white falling on his stomach. his body jerked slightly as his hand still moved but slower to help him ride out his high. soft whimpers slipping out of his mouth as he still craved for more but he knew he wasn't going to get what he wanted.

🔞end

carefully wooyoung pulled himself up from the floor of the shower and cleaned himself up, taking a proper but quick shower since he knew he'd been in for a while now. once he got out he had pulled a towel around himself but realized he hadn't brought any clothes since the shower was a last minute idea.

"shit... do i call for san?" wooyoung was half hoping the other wasn't even in the room anymore but that also meant he'd have no one to help get clothes. opening the door slightly he peeked out and saw the bed was made but what surprised him was a stack of clothes sitting on the edge of it. it wasn't even just one change of clothes, it was multiple with even an unopened pack of underwear.

as wooyoung approached it he saw a white piece of paper on top of it.

"i heard the shower but i know you don't have any clothes since yours are still drying. so here are some of mine.
- san"