ENDING

18 Years Later.

Kim Mingyu, who has now turned 45 years old, has now earned the nickname as a veteran actor due to his experience in acting for more than 20 years. Although Mingyu is already 45 years old, but the actor who still looks handsome and young, and is still not in a relationship with anyone. Even Mingyu is clean from dating scandals with anyone.

Mingyu has worked with dozens of actresses with beautiful faces and nice curves, but never once Mingyu was interested in all of them. Once a reporter asked Mingyu if the actor was planning to get married. Without thinking, Mingyu immediately gave the answer "If I have found the right person."

Mingyu himself was actually quite surprised at his spontaneous answer that sounded so convincing. It was like his heart was trying to remind him that there was already someone destined for Mingyu, even though Mingyu didn't know who that person was.

Eighteen years had passed, but sometimes Mingyu could still hear someone's voice inside his head until now.

"Wonu really loves Mingyuw~"

Even Mingyu had strange dreams recently. He often dreamed of himself spending time with someone, but surprisingly, he couldn't see that person's face. His own dreams seemed to be trying to hide that person's face from his sight. Even so, Mingyu still remembered that he felt very comfortable around that person in his dreams.

Who exactly was that person? Was the voice he often heard inside his head also his?

The sound of a car honking interrupted his thoughts. Seokmin had arrived.

Mingyu, who had been checking his appearance in the mirror, quickly grabbed his jacket and put it on. After checking his appearance in the mirror one last time, and also making sure that the silver ring with the Serenity stone that he had around his neck was still there, before he left his room.

Somehow it had become a habit for Mingyu to check whether or not the silver ring was still around his neck. 18 years ago, even though Mingyu couldn't remember why or when the ring had gotten on his ring finger, and even though he eventually found out that it was a couple's ring, Mingyu couldn't keep the ring off of him. But because he was afraid that the ring on his ring finger would draw suspicion from the media and sassaengs, he took the ring off his finger (reluctantly, of course) and put it on a necklace so Mingyu could keep wearing it.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Mingyu gets into Seokmin's car and asks about his sudden schedule for today. He was supposed to have no schedule today, but Seokmin had suddenly called him early in the morning with the news that his agency intended to debut their new model, and Mingyu had been asked to collaborate with him for a magazine shoot to help boost the new model's fame.

"What's the new model's name?" Mingyu asked curiously. Because this was the first time Mingyu had been asked to collaborate with a new model. If the agency had asked Mingyu to collaborate with him, maybe the agency believed that this new model was really good and had faith that he would one day become as famous as Mingyu in the future.

"What was his name...Jeon...Woo? Jeon... Won?" Seokmin's eyebrows furrowed as he suddenly had trouble recalling the name of the new model. "We'll ask again when we arrived later."

It didn't take long for the car to arrive at their agency building. The two of them got out of the car and walked towards the studio. Inside the room, the cameraman and staff were still busy preparing the set. Seokmin looked around and smiled when he saw the new model with his manager in the corner. Seokmin invited Mingyu to come over to them.