Time for sweet moment~

"It's so crowded?!"

Wonwoo who was standing in front of the amusement park was amazed at the crowd that filled the place. The weather for that day was indeed quite sunny-clear sky, such a perfect weather to visit the amusement park. The sound of chatter and laughter filled the air around them. Wonwoo grinned widely, it was his first time going to the amusement park and he was already impatient.

Mingyu didn't have any schedule that day, so Mingyu brought Wonwoo to this place for their first date. With hat and sunglasses to conceal their identities, Mingyu led Wonwoo towards the ticket booth, with his hands holding Wonwoo's (as well as to make sure Wonwoo didn't get lost among the crowds too).

"Two tickets for adult."

The ticket booth attendant nodded and gave Mingyu two admission tickets after the actor paid for it. The two of them headed to the entrance queue. The queue wasn't that long because it happened to be a weekday, and before they realize it, they were both already inside the amusement park.

Again Wonwoo was amazed by the many rides, food booths, drink booths and game booths inside. Mingyu took Wonwoo around the amusement park area to choose which rides they would try first. The longer they spent in the park, the bigger the smile on Wonwoo's cute face. Mingyu himself was also happy to see his cat so excited to spend the day at the amusement park.

"So, which one do you want to try first, Nu?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo pointed at the carousel that was not that far from the two of them. "That one?"

Mingyu nodded. "Let's go."

It would be a day they would never forget. They rode almost all the rides (some of them more than once). They also entered the Haunted House, Mingyu was hoping he would see Wonwoo clinging to him because of fear. Turns out, it was the other way around. It was Mingyu who got really, really, very scared and clinging tightly to Wonwoo, like he was the only one who could get him out quickly. Wonwoo, who remained very calm, just chuckled in amusement.

Time goes so fast. The sky, which was bright blue at the morning, had now turned orange as the sun began to slowly descend behind the clouds. Their energy was running out too, so Mingyu decided to find some food before asking Seokmin to pick them up.

The two of them walked through the game booth area. Wonwoo occasionally glanced at some of the items on display, from candy to dolls of various sizes.

"Eum?" Wonwoo made a small sound when his eyes caught one of the small black cat plushie displayed in one of the game booths. Of course his voice didn't escape Mingyu's hearing.

Mingyu noticed Wonwoo's gaze on the plushie and smiled. "Want that one, Nu?"

Wonwoo nodded without thinking. Mingyu led Wonwoo straight to the booth. After paying, Mingyu was given a toy gun and five chances to hit the plushie until it falls down. Carefully, Mingyu aimed it at the plushie Wonwoo wanted.

The first shot was a miss. The bullet was too high and went over the plushie's head.

The second shot was still a miss. But it almost hit the ear.

The third shot hit the head of the plushie head. But still not enough to make it fall.

Finally Mingyu managed to shoot down the plushie on his fourth try. Wonwoo immediately clapped his hands and squealed in joy when Mingyu finally did it. Both the tip of Mingyu's lips immediately curled up to make a proud and arrogant smirk. Wonwoo's cheeks flushed a little at the sight, because that smirk made Mingyu look so charming and...maybe a little bit sexy.