Mingyu's Heart Is Racing?

"Wait, wait! Nu, that's not how you eat it!"

After Mingyu and Wonwoo finished basking in the morning sun on the terrace, they decided to have breakfast (of course Wonwoo still held onto Mingyu tightly as they walked from the terrace to the kitchen).

Mingyu prepared buttered toast and warm milk as breakfast for the two of them.

Wonwoo, who was already seated at the dining table, could only stare at the toast that had been placed on the plate in front of him. Wonwoo had only been eating cat food, so he was confused to find food other than cat food on his (human) plate.

Without thinking, Wonwoo bent down and was about to eat it with his mouth directly. That made Mingyu panic and quickly grabbed Wonwoo's shoulder to stop him.

"This is the right way to eat, Nu..."

Mingyu, who had been sitting on the chair next to Wonwoo, demonstrated the correct way to eat his toast.

Mingyu held the toast with both hands, brought the toast to his mouth and then ate it.

"So the correct way is to hold the food and bring it closer to your mouth. Not the other way around."

As Wonwoo watched and listened to Mingyu's explanation, he tried to follow what his brain had just learned. Picking up the toast with both hands and then eating it by bringing the toast to his mouth, not the other way around.

Wonwoo managed to eat the toast in one small bite. He looked at Mingyu, as if to ask the taller man 'Like this?'.

Mingyu nodded and smiled in satisfaction, then he caressed Wonwoo's hair gently as his way to compliment him, that he is a good boy.

Wonwoo smiled widely and continued eating his toast. The toast tasted so good. Even the most expensive and high quality cat food couldn't compete with the taste of this toast.

If Wonwoo had to explain, he would say that the toast was more savory, stronger in aroma, and tastier, better than any cat food he had eaten.

So this is what human food tastes like?

Wonwoo didn't regret his choice to become human if that means he could eat this kind of delicious food every day~

"Nu. Eat slowly. Look at your mouth, the crumbs is all over it." Mingyu reprimanded while chuckling softly at the bread crumbs on the corner of Wonwoo's lips.

Wonwoo, who was still chewing his toast, just looked at Mingyu in confusion because he didn't understand what he was saying. (Probably because back then when he was still a cat, he never bothered about his food getting all over his mouth).

"Wait." Mingyu leaned slightly towards Wonwoo. His thumb gently wiped the remaining crumbs at the corner of Wonwoo's lips clean. "Better..."

Even though it was already clean, Mingyu's thumbs remained still on the corner of Wonwoo's lips. Without Mingyu realizing it, his eyes began to observe Wonwoo's face closely.

Wonwoo has sharp, fox-like eyes with a brownish-black as his eye color.

Wonwoo's nose was small but pointed. For some reason, his nose looked so adorable that Mingyu wanted to pinch it.

Both of Wonwoo's cheeks were so plump and looked so...squishy, it felt like his cheeks were inviting him to get pinched.

Then Wonwoo's naturally pink lips... The tip of Mingyu's thumbs had touched Wonwoo's lips earlier and it felt so soft.

'Cute... Wonwoo looks much cuter up close like this...'

'I think this is the first time I've meet such a cute boy...'