PROLOGUE

On his 7th birthday, Mingyu received an unexpected gift from his parents. A very tiny grey kitten about 2.5 months old.

His parents told Mingyu that it was a Korat breed kitten with a quiet and calm nature, and also a little shy of humans he had never met, but he would also become spoiled if he was comfortable with his owner.

Mingyu nodded in understanding and slowly approached the kitten who had been busy looking around, probably because he was still feeling unfamiliar with his new home.

The tiny creature briefly flinched in surprise when he found Mingyu already sitting in front of him, but it was still a safe distance so the kitten didn't sense any danger.

Mingyu grinned widely as the kitten didn't run away from him despite his surprise. "Hi~" He greeted in a soft voice and it managed to make the tiny kitten pay full attention to him.

"I'm Mingyu! I'll take care of you and love you with all my heart! But first... I think I should give you a name, don't you?"

The kitten only looked at Mingyu with a curious gaze, as if impatient to hear what kind of name his young owner would give him.

"Ah, I know!" After 5 minutes had passed, Mingyu had finally come up with a name that should be suitable for his kitten. "Wonwoo! From now on, your name is Wonwoo! How's that? Do you like your new name, Wonwoo?"

"Meow~" was the response the kitten gave to Mingyu.

With his tiny paws, Wonwoo walked over to Mingyu and rubbed his head against Mingyu's leg. It was his way to tell Mingyu that he was satisfied with his name.

That was Mingyu and Wonwoo's first meeting.

Mingyu loved and pampered Wonwoo so much.

Mingyu would gently stroke his gray fur, feed him on time, always make sure his water bowl was filled and sit next to Wonwoo when he's sunbathing.

Because of his deep affection for Wonwoo, Mingyu did not hesitate to let Wonwoo sleep next to him every night on his bed and kissed the top of Wonwoo's head gently.

Wonwoo himself also really enjoyed having Mingyu's presence by his side.

Wonwoo would always greet Mingyu every time he came home from school, disturbed Mingyu who was doing his homework, and would always sit on Mingyu's body or thighs.

Although time quickly went on and as Mingyu and Wonwoo grew older, they never tired of spending their time together throughout the day.

Even when Mingyu was already 27 years old and busy with his career as a rising model/actor, he would still make time to play and spend time with Wonwoo. After all, Wonwoo's spoiled and adorable nature is enough to be a moodbooster for Mingyu and restore his energy that has been drained during his work.