Slowly getting more aware...

BONUS SCENE IN HEAVEN'S CLOUD:

Even though a month has passed, Jeonghan still can't get enough of watching the development of Wonwoo and Mingyu's relationship in the human world. Even now, Jisoo has started taking the time to watch before and after work every day.

Jeonghan and Jisoo thoroughly observed Wonwoo who was sitting on Mingyu's lap, and with both of latter's sturdy arms wrapped around Wonwoo's slender waist. From the way Wonwoo was angry from jealousy, from the way Mingyu soothed Wonwoo with sweet words...

It felt like the two of them were watching a romantic drama scene...

Once again, Jeonghan absolutely did not have expected Mingyu and Wonwoo's relationship to swing that way!

Jeonghan's imagination where he thought their life in the future would be more happier and intimate like brothers, instantly vanished without a trace!

"But from the looks of it...they'll make a good couple..." Jisoo's comment broke the silence of the Mirror Room.

"I was thinking the same thing after I observed them lately." Jeonghan then sighed. "But, if this continues... I'm worried about the cat."

"Wonwoo?" Jisoo immediately frowned at Jeonghan's words. "What are you worried about?"

"If this continues... The cat's wish might be fulfilled sooner. And that means the time to pay the price will also come sooner."

"But isn't Wonwoo's wish--- Aah..." Jisoo nodded in understanding as he recalled the content of Wonwoo's wish.

Jeonghan and Jisoo exchanged glances before their gazes fell on Wonwoo in the mirror in unison.

"Right now I can only hope for the best for him in the future..." Jeonghan muttered while observing the peaceful sleeping face of Wonwoo who was sleeping next to Mingyu who was also fast asleep.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

That day, Mingyu's schedule happened to be none. Mingyu invited Wonwoo to watch a drama series (which of course the main character was played by Mingyu) so that the cat could understand more about movies. Besides, Wonwoo also wanted to know more about Mingyu's actor side.

Wonwoo was already sitting on the sofa in the living room, his hands busy picking out cookies from the jar on the table in front of his. Mingyu had prepared some snacks, such as cookies, pudding and also 2 jars of orange juice to accompany their movie time.

After Mingyu finished selecting the DVD to watch and playing it on the DVD player, Mingyu immediately made himself comfortable on the sofa, right next to Wonwoo who was still busy eating cookies.

Wonwoo's eyes immediately focused on the TV screen as the drama began. Mingyu patiently explained the storyline, his role, and of course reminded Wonwoo once again that this was all fiction.

Wonwoo nodded every time he listened to Mingyu's explanation and now he understood that everything on TV was not real. After understanding Mingyu's work as an actor, Wonwoo felt even more amazed at his owner, because Mingyu was very immersed into his role and was very different from the Kim Mingyu he knew.

Mingyu faintly heard his cell phone ring, and he remembered that he had left it in his room to charge.

"I'll go answer the call first. You stay here, okay?"

"Eum." Wonwoo nodded.

Mingyu got up from the sofa and hurried to his room. Wonwoo continued watching the drama while also munching on his cookies until they were almost gone. Occasionally Wonwoo also took a sip of orange juice when he felt his throat was too dry after eating too many cookies.