Overprotective or...Jealousy?

Seokmin resisted the urge to laugh at the cute interaction between Mingyu and Wonwoo.

When Wonwoo was still a cat, he had already entered Seokmin's car when the car owner took Mingyu and Wonwoo for a refreshing ride when they had no schedule. Wonwoo always sits on Mingyu's lap whenever he's inside Seokmin's car.

Since Wonwoo was now a human, of course Mingyu told him to sit in the back seat, and that immediately made Wonwoo put on a very surprised and sad face, his head immediately making an assumption that Mingyu didn't love Wonwoo anymore.

Mingyu who understood Wonwoo's thoughts quickly calmed him down and gave an explanation that was easy for Wonwoo to understand. Mingyu reminded Wonwoo that Wonwoo was no longer as petite as his cat form anymore, and that the seat would not fit them both if Wonwoo had to sit on his lap.

Wonwoo then nodded in understanding, though his face still showed that he was disappointed that he could no longer sit on Mingyu's comfortable lap.

Mingyu's lap was Wonwoo's favorite place to sit.

Again, Seokmin almost laugh because of Wonwoo. Because as soon as Wonwoo got into the car, he immediately lay down on his stomach in the back seat with his arms tucked under his chest.

It seemed that when he was a cat, he had gotten used to sitting on Mingyu's lap with all four legs tucked under him, so Wonwoo also thought that was the correct way to sit in the car.

Mingyu immediately slapped his own forehead while biting his own lips not to laugh, because Wonwoo was just too adorable.

Finally, just for this once, Mingyu also sat in the back seat while telling Wonwoo the correct way to sit, and also to make sure that Wonwoo didn't move too much while the car is moving, so that his head wouldn't hit the window or roof of the car.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

"Gyu? Whose clothes are these?"

That was the first sentence the innocent Wonwoo uttered when the three of them finally entered the boutique and Wonwoo saw so many clothes displayed on every corner of the boutique. From casual style, then formal style, also sports style, everything was there.

Fortunately, his voice wasn't loud so none of the boutique staff could hear him. But for Mingyu and Seokmin, who were standing right next to him and could clearly hear Wonwoo's innocent question, it was enough to make them laugh in amusement.

"This place is called a boutique, Nu. It's where we buy new clothes."

"Oo~" Wonwoo immediately nodded in understanding after hearing Mingyu's explanation, his eyes glancing at the clothes on display.

Mingyu accompanied Wonwoo as they walked around the boutique to see the outfits one by one. Seokmin himself had also separated himself to pick out a few outfits for himself.

Since becoming human, Wonwoo got cold easily because there was no more thick cat fur to protect his body from the cold weather. Fortunately, Mingyu's hoodie and sweatpants were thick enough to keep him warm. That's why he's been so comfortable wearing Mingyu's hoodie and sweatpants, and he's also wearing them right now too.

That was the reason why Wonwoo spent the longest time in the sport style area that had all kinds of sweaters, hoodies, and sweatpants made from thick materials. Never once did he glance at the casual style area that contained mostly t-shirts and shorts that didn't look warm to him at all.

"Which one do you want, Nu?"

"That, that and that."

Mingyu checked all the clothes that Wonwoo had pointed out one by one and picked out the size that would fit Wonwoo's body. Mingyu realized that most of the clothes Wonwoo chose were purple and blue. Mingyu began to guess that these were his cute cat's two favorite colors.