Wonwoo the cute boy, said Mingyu

Mingyu still clearly remembered that Seokmin had driven him home last night.

Mingyu still clearly remembered that he didn't bring anyone home but himself.

Mingyu still clearly remembered sleeping alone on his bed last night.

So who was this cute boy who was sleeping while hugging him?! And also naked!!!

(Yes, Mingyu secretly found him cute after he observed his sleeping face. Oops, don't get him wrong! Mingyu was just wondering if he recognize him or not! That's all!)

Mingyu tried to release the cute boy's arms off his waist and created a safe distance between them. The cute boy groaned softly in his sleep, apparently because he could feel the warmth of Mingyu's body has gone missing. He snuggled closer to Mingyu and leaned his head back against Mingyu's broad chest.

Mingyu immediately pushed him away, a little bit stronger this time, that made the boy stirred and finally opened his eyes.

The cute boy propped himself up on his elbows and rubbed his sleepy eyes. Mingyu almost screamed in panic when the blanket covering his body came down to expose his slender chest and tummy. Fortunately, the waist down was still covered by the blanket.

Mingyu quickly directed his gaze in another direction, which was the boy's face.

"Mingyu.......?" He called out in a very low and quiet voice.

Mingyu was startled because he didn't expect this cute-faced boy to have such a low and mature voice.... (Ey, focus, Mingyu! This is not the time to think about unimportant things -_-)

The cute guy felt something different about himself. It felt like his body was bigger, longer and heavier. His sight s also became wider than usual. And if he remembered correctly, didn't Mingyu's name just come out of his mouth? Not just a meowing sound like usual?

Wonwoo raised both his hands, high enough so his eyes could see them and he couldn't believe his own eyes. What he saw was no longer a pair of tiny black paws, but a pair of human hands with white and smooth skin, complete with ten delicate fingers. With his new hands, Wonwoo touched his own face and was surprised when his fingertips touched his new lips, cheeks and nose of human.

Gone were the tiny black nose, the cheeks covered with grayish fur and the tiny mouth with sharp fangs hidden behind it. As Wonwoo looked down to check his body, he was again shocked and amazed that he finally had a human body, no longer that of a cat.

Wonwoo touched his own head and then peered under the blanket. There were no more cat ears on his head and a cat tail attached to his butt.

'I...really became a human...'

"Who are you!? How did you get in here!? And why are you naked!?" Mingyu asked with panic voice and also in a fast pace just like a rapper.

Wonwoo resisted the urge to laugh after hearing how panicked his 'owner' was. It was rare to see Mingyu panicking like this in front of his eyes, so Wonwoo was slightly amused at Mingyu's confused face and panicked voice.

"Wonwoo." Wonwoo answered briefly.

"Huh-?!"

"I'm Wonwoo."

"Why is your name similar to my cat---" Mingyu finally remembered that he had slept with Wonwoo in his arms last night. Mingyu checked his surroundings and again panicked when he couldn't find Wonwoo anywhere. Whereas usually the cat would always be waiting for Mingyu to wake up next to his pillow. "Wait, where's Wonwoo?!"