And he finally realized...

Roughly two weeks had passed since the day Mingyu asked Wonwoo to go home first. Around 2-3 days later, Wonwoo was still suspicious of Mingyu and thought he was hiding something.

But since after that, Mingyu no longer asked Wonwoo to go home first, Wonwoo finally decided to believe that Mingyu was just worried about Wonwoo being cold. So Wonwoo didn't bother about it anymore.

Until he finally discovered the real reason behind Mingyu's wish for Wonwoo to go home first.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

That day happened to be very cold due to the heavy rain. Even though Wonwoo had put on his thickest jacket and covered his entire body with a thick blanket, he still felt cold.

Usually at times like this, Wonwoo would seek warmth in Mingyu's arms. Mingyu's embrace was even warmer and felt more comfortable than his thick blanket. Sometimes Mingyu would also make a glass of hot chocolate for the cat, and Wonwoo would enjoy the drink leisurely while nestled in Mingyu's chest.

Unfortunately, today Mingyu had an interview scheduled for the promotion of his completed drama, so Mingyu couldn't accompany him at home.

For this time, Wonwoo volunteered to wait at home, because this cold weather was very unfriendly to him who really couldn't stand the cold.

Wonwoo actually wanted to sleep all day until Mingyu came home. But since he was hungry, he couldn't help but drag his body off the bed and walk towards the kitchen with the blanket still wrapped around him.

Wonwoo looked like a cocoon with legs.

Arriving in the kitchen, Wonwoo reheated the chicken soup -which Mingyu had prepared before he left- in the microwave -also which Mingyu had also taught him how to use-.

With both hands out of the blanket, Wonwoo slowly carried the heated soup bowl into the living room and placed it on the table.

Besides being cold, Wonwoo was also bored. Watching TV was his choice to spend the time. Wonwoo did not forget to turn on the room heater to help warm himself up.

With his left hand, Wonwoo was busy flipping through the TV channels. While his right hand was busy scooping up the chicken soup and delivering it into his own mouth. Wonwoo sighed in satisfaction as he felt the savory taste of the chicken soup running through his tongue and down his throat.

His left hand stopped pressing the remote button as Wonwoo's eyes caught Mingyu on the TV screen. It turned out to be a special channel airing entertainment programs such as dramas, movies and others. And it just so happened that Mingyu's interview today was being broadcasted live on this channel.
"Ah, it's Mingyuw~" Wonwoo said excitedly. Even Wonwoo himself didn't realize how happy his voice was just because his eyes caught Mingyu's figure.

"Our drama will air on July 17th, a month from now. I really hope you guys will give us lots of support and love. We've been working hard and giving our best for this drama. I would be very grateful if a lot of you will watch the drama and enjoy it. Thank you."

After Mingyu finished saying his closing words, he smiled and bowed down slightly at the camera.

"Thank you, Kim Mingyu-ssi." This time the camera zoomed in on the MC. "Everyone, what do you think? You can't wait to watch it, right? Are you curious about the storyline of the drama? Relax, we've prepared the teaser for you!"

Wonwoo's hands kept moving to feed the chicken soup to his own mouth, while his eyes remained focused on the TV screen that was now playing the teaser of the drama.