Chapter 1

The birds were chirping with their sweet sound calm and soothing winds blowing the curtains making them rustle. The morning sun raises was covering the beautiful town in there charms.

A beautiful with ethereal features an angle was  sleeping peacefully on his bed while hugging a pillow. When the curtains was blowing the sun rays fell on the sleeping beauty who groaned in sleep and turn to other side, but then the  alarm started to ring disturbing the sweet sleep of an angel.

He kicked the sheets off of him and sat up on the bed rubbing his beautiful eyes with cute fist making pouty face. He stretched his body and made his way towards Bathroom. He did his morning routine and took a warm bath. After showering he came out from the bathroom and looked at the clock. His eyes widened after seeing the time. He quickly wore his usual outfit.

He is a little late today so he quickly ran towards kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. He hurriedly made the breakfast. He went towards his younger brothers room to wake them up. He opened the door to see that both are sleeping like there is no tomorrow. He moved to their bed and throwed the blanket away from them.

"Hoseok, Jimin wake up, you both are getting late for school," He said and shake them. Hoseok's eyes widened and quickly sat up.

"Tae Hyung, why didn't you wake me up earlier." Hoseok said and ran towards bathroom to do his morning routine. Tae sighed and shaked Jimin, who was still sleeping soundlessly.

"Jimin wake up or my sleeper is ready to land on your butt," Taehyung warned him and guess what, Jimin ran towards the bathroom but the door was already locked so his face got in touch with the door.

"Ouch!!" Taehyung laughed lightly, "yeeaahh tea hyung you can't laugh on me" tae smiled and said. "Oki oki, sowey," he said with cute face expressions and continued his sentence"Go to my room's bathroom" Jimin pouted and went there.

Taehyung went towards his parents room. He greeted them and wake them up. While all the family members was getting ready to go to school and on their work, Taehyung set up the table. His father came and sat on the table, after sometime Jimin and Hoseok also came there. Taehyung was serving them breakfast when he heard his mother saying.

"Taehyung baby, I'm going," Mrs. Kim said. "No eomma, first eat something." Taehyung said while spreading the jam on the bread.

"No son, I'm getting late and If I got late then mam will scold me." His mother said helplessly and Taehyung sighed. He gave the toast to his mother. His mother smiled and kissed his cheeks along with her other 2 childs. She bid everyone's good bye and hurriedly went from the house.

Taehyung also sat on the chair and started to have his breakfast. After he got done. He packed his brothers lunch boxes. His father also went to his work after biding his childs goodbye. Taehyung also went to send hobi and Jimin school after locking the door.

They walked towards the school and when they reached there. Hoseok and Jimin smiled. They hugged tae and bid him bye before going in. Taehyung smiled and waved at them. When they got out of Taehyung's sight. He took some steps back and looked at the gate and his eyes shows desire for something that he knows, is not possible.

Taehyung smiled sadly and turned around. He went to grocery stalls to buy some things. When he reached there, he started collected some veggies in a basket and when asked  to pay the bill. When the man told him the price. His eyes got wide after hearing the price.

"It's too much, uncle," Taehyung said cutely. "Give me some discount, I'm not paying this much."

"It's not too much, boy. I told you the valid price." The man said. "Its absolutely not valid, Two days ago, I bought these veggies from some other stall when you were not present here and I bought it in 50 percent low price. And you know that I am your daily customer how can you do this with me"

After bargaining cutely, the man finally sell the veggies in a price that taehyung told him. Then taehyung happily walked to his house.

While coming back to house he looked at the Pani puri stall his mouth watered, at first he decided to have some when he walked closer to the stall, the sudden thought of need money made him took his steps back, he sighed and turned leaving the stall behind. He know that he have to save money.

He was about to unlock the door when an aunty from his neighborhood came and gave Tae a fake smile. She looked at the bags in Taehyung's hands. She looked at Taehyung and asked.

"What is in the bag taehyung son?" She asked. Taehyung cringed at the voice. Cause taehyung know how bad she behaved with his parents and how she always talk bad about people behind their back.

"Why would I tell you?" Taehyung replied savagely and cutely at the same time. He went inside the house, entered in the kitchen, washed the vegetables. He stored them in fridge. After that he did the remaining house chores.

Taehyung cooked lunch for his family and himself. After doing everything, he plopped on the couch, rested his head on the headrest. He closed his eyes and sighed tiredly.

[To be continued]
I know this is not a good start but hey nice things take time to come. Stay patience and stay tuned 💜

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🌞

Please let me know how you liked it and if there's anything specific you'd like to see in the next chapter. Your feedback is valuable to me. 💜

Take care, stay safe, and be healthy. Bye-bye, lovelies! 💕💜

Sending lots of love to all my little munchkins. 😚