13 || Rosalie

"I'm going out tonight. Corvina's picking me up in two hours." Although she'll probably be late.

"Ok."

Woah.

It was that easy? I was expecting him to say no and me having to practically beg.

Me and Niko stand there in awkward silence before I clear me throat and go upstairs to start getting ready.

I take exactly two hours to get ready.

I put on a black tube top and put on a black mini skirt. I decide to put on the white crocheted Bolero that I got few days ago over it.

I decided to break out my YSL heels since I haven't worn them in a while.

I didn't put a lot of makeup on, I did a simple look with a little bit of brown eyeliner.

My door slams open and I jump, dropping my mascara in the process.

"What the hell Niko?" I shout.

"I need you to go on a mission."

"No."

"It wasn't a question. We're leaving tomorrow, Hope's watching the kids. We'll talk about the plan on the way there." He says, then he leaves.

I won't be getting on that plane tomorrow. It's not gonna happen, he can find someone else.

My phone buzzes, I check it and see that it's Corvina telling me she's here. She's surprisingly only a few minutes late.

I go down stairs and grab my purse and look through it, making sure my tazer is in it.

I always bring some sort of weapon with me when I go pretty much anywhere but especially when I go to the club.

I hear Corvina honking outside and I roll my eyes. I go outside and find Corvina waiting for me with half her body outside of her car and her hand on the horn.

"You look hot!" She shouts from where she's standing and I smile.

I walk over to her and hug her.

"Not as hot as you though." She's wearing a short black dress that looks like it has a built in corset and the black Louis Vuitton heels that I got her for her birthday last year.

Me and Corvina get in the car and as soon as she turns it on music starts blaring so loud I swear I feel my eardrums shake.

I turn the volume down.

"Jesus Christ, are you trying to kill my hearing?" She laughs and rolls down her window as we reach the outing to the neighborhood.

"Sorry, my favorite song came on.

"Which club are we going to?" I ask, even though I feel like I already know.

"Piacere, of course." She says and I groan.

Piacere is a sex club and also owned by my brothers bestfriend, Dante, whom I strongly dislike. He's been a douche to both me and Corvina since the moment we met him.

It is a fun club, I have to admit, I just hope Dante isn't there.

---

Once we get to the club I look around the parking lot. There's definitely a lot of cars her tonight. I internally groan when I see Dante's flash red Lamborghini.