11 || Niko ⚡

I can't deny the fact that I got a little jealous that Rosalie has had other men fuck her mouth.

I'm usually not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of story.

Of course she doesn't know she's mine and she probably won't for a while if not ever but I can't help the jealousy that pings through me at the though of her touching another man like she did me.

I head upstairs, Rosalie following after me. I don't know why she suddenly wants to sleep with me but I'm okay with it.

I can never sleep but for some reason I can with her.

Once we get to my room Rosalie instantly jumps on the bed and right as she's about to get under the covers I grab her ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed.

She shrieks and I chuckle.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a confused look on her face.

"I'm returning the favor." I tell her and her eyes go wide. I lean up and kiss her, slowly making my way down her neck before reaching for her hand.

I take her hand and kiss it.

I kiss the top of her thighs and she whimpers. I reach up to her waistband.

"May I?" She nods.

"Words, Rosalie."

"Yes, please."

I tug her waistband down and instantly I harden when I realize she's wearing no panties.

"Fuck, Rosalie. You're so beautiful."

I run my fingers through her slit, collecting her juices. I bring my fingers to my mouth and suck them.

Rosalie's mouth drops and she let's out a small moan.

I circle her clit with my thumb and press the tip of my finger against her entrance.

I jam my finger into her and she gasps, throwing her head back as I pull my finger out of her only to push it back in.

"God, you're soaked, baby."

I curl my finger and her back arches off the bed. I watch her reaction as I fuck her with my finger, repeatedly circling her clit with my thumb.

I pull my finger out, then push in two inside of her making her moan out.

How could somebody be so beautiful?

I grab her breast through the fabric of the silk top she's wearing and knead it.

She moans at the feeling and it wasn't long before I could see the tension building in her lower stomach.

She let's out moans and whimpers as she comes over my fingers, her walls tensing around them. I remove my fingers and hold it in front of her face.

"Suck."

She looks at me hesitantly but does it anyway.

She looks me in the eye as she wraps her lips around my fingers. She sucks my fingers, licking them clean.

I remove my fingers and admire her, laying on my bed. She looks exhausted, her eyes are droopy and her hairline has beads of sweat on it.

I go into my bathroom to grab a washcloth and wet it.

I go back in my room and find her practically asleep. I clean her up before picking her up and tucking her in.

I go back to my bathroom, turn on the shower, and jerk-off.