Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Thirty-Seven | Happy Birthday, Holt!

Date 📆 August 2023

Liked by nickiminaj, romanreigns, trinity_fatu, and 4,968,933 others fahayramattioanoai Happy birthday to the most thoughtful soul I know!Comments on this post have been limited

fahayramattioanoai Happy birthday to the most thoughtful soul I know!
Comments on this post have been limited.

Holt celebrated his third birthday with Fire Truck-Themed Party. Joe and Galina threw for Holt for his third birthday, which featured real firefighters.

The party included balloon art and refreshments depicting firefighters, fire trucks, flames, and Dalmatians. There were firefighter costumes personalized with name tags for the kids. The event even included a replica of a fire station.

"Oh wow, you guys did an amazing job with the party," Fahayra told Joe as she and he took a photo in front of the fire truck.

"Thank you," Joe said before he looked at her with a grin. "And thank you for being here," He added as he knew she was struggling with being around Galina but she was doing her best to be here for Holt, who had been dragging her around the party since she got here.

"It's a fun party, I would have been jealous if I missed it," Fahayra told him.

The party was fun. There was also a firetruck piñata and a dessert table filled with Dalmatian-decorated cake pops, cupcakes, and cookies. Guests were able to meet members of the Fire Department and were given a quick ride in the back of a vintage fire engine.

Fahayra shared a clip of herself riding in front with Trinity, and the kids sitting in the back on Instagram. She and Joe were currently trending, of course, everyone wanted to give their opinion on her hanging out with her husband's former mistress. Fahayra didn't care. She was here for the kids and that's all that mattered.

"Mama Fafa," Holt said, grabbing her hand.

"Yes, Holt," Fahayra said as she looked down at him.

"Take pictures with me," Holt demanded as he leads her to a life-size firefighter that was made completely out of balloons.

Galina is standing there, looking like she was waiting on them. Holt stands in between them and poses. They all smile. The photographer takes a photo of them. This is the first time, Fahayra is near Galina since she got to the party.

They also posed in front of artwork that featured an image of Holt as a firefighter along with the words, "Safety first!" and "Holt saves the day!"

Once the photographer leaves and Holt runs off, Galina grabs Fahayra to stop her from leaving.

"Can we talk?" Galina asked Fahayra.

Ti soleil ↠ Roman Reigns On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara