Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five | Fahayra's EP Party

Date 📆 July 2023

3,111,718 likesfahayramattioanoai a dream💛✨View all 10,239 comments

3,111,718 likes
fahayramattioanoai a dream💛✨
View all 10,239 comments

It's been a rough time for Fahayra, but she's found a therapeutic way to deal with the pain: recording music. And after some preparation was done, Joe and Kandi planned a surprise party for Fahayra so everyone could hear her music. Fahayra had managed to have a twelve-song EP.

Joe was surprised that Fahayra had been able to record that many songs in a short time but Kandi told that Fahayra used music to map out her emotions. It was kind of a documentary of everything that she went through to become who she is now.

So tonight is Fahayra's surprise party. Joe is surprising her and has all their closest friends and families at the party. Joe told Fahayra that they were going out for dinner. It was hard for him to keep it a secret from her especially after they agreed not to keep any secrets from each other, but it wasn't a bad secret so she shouldn't be mad at him for it keeping it from her, right?

"They're about to come up," Kandi yelled out.

"Everybody hide!" Joshua shouted.

Everyone moves out of the way so Fahayra isn't able to spot anyone in the venue.

Fahayra held Joe's hand as they walked into the venue, where a group of their closest friends and family started shouting, "Surprise!"

Joe looks at Fahayra with a smile. Everyone is clapping and cheering.

Fahayra was surprised as she looked around the party, which featured lavish yellow roses, and several silver and yellow balloon streamers throughout the establishment. Every guest was decked out in silver and yellow outfits for Fahayra's surprise party.