Chapter Two

Chapter Two | Aftershock

Date 📆 June 2023

Liked by lyricaanderson and 2,114,898 others fahayramattioanoai I am strong because I've been weak

Liked by lyricaanderson and 2,114,898 others fahayramattioanoai I am strong because I've been weak. I'm fearless because I've been afraid. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I am who I am; no more, no less. I can do all things that I commit myself to. No obstacle is too big or too difficult for me to handle because what lies inside me is greater than what lies ahead of me. I am committed to improving myself and I am getting better daily. I am not held back by regret or mistakes from the past.
I am moving forward daily. Absolutely nothing is impossible for me.💜
View all 11,559 comments

Fahayra rubs her hands together before looking at her hand as Kandi notices that Fahayra isn't wearing her wedding ring

"You're not wearing your ring," Kandi says to Fahayra, causing everyone to look in Fahayra's direction.

Fahayra smiled at Kandi.

"Thank you for noticing, Kandi," Fahayra said.

"Why aren't you wearing your ring?" Trinity asked.

"You're acting weird," Joshua said.

Fahayra stood up and cleared her throat.

"I'm planning to file for divorce. I'm not going to ask who knew about Joe and Galina and no I'm not changing my mind about shit," Fahayra announced to the table.

Everyone was shocked but didn't say anything.

"Oh, so all of y'all knew," Fahayra said, letting out a bitter laugh.

"I didn't know," Kandi said.

"Nether did I," Trinity said.

All the breath was sucked out of her as she felt the urge to cry, but then a surge of pure anger came over her.

"Oh, so y'all boys' loyalty to Joe was more important than doing the right thing," Fahayra said.

Joe stood up.

"Don't attack them for my mistakes," Joe told her.

She started repeatedly slapping him across the chest.

"Fuck you, I hate you! I hate you so much! You ruined our family!" Fahayra shouted while Joe uses his arms to bar the attacks. "Why would you do this to me?! Our family," She said in a broken voice.

Kandi and Trinity stood up at the same time to grab Fahayra. The ladies would deal with their husbands later for keeping Joe's affair a secret.

"Come on, Fah," Trinity said as she wrapped her arms around her.

"He betrayed me! The bitch is pregnant with his babies!" Fahayra said before she glanced at Kandi, who was standing between her and Joe. "They got a fourteen-year-old daughter, Kandi. He got a whole another family," Fahayra said.

Kandi glared at Joe.

"Relax Fahayra, you're pregnant," Kandi reminded Fahayra.

"You're pregnant," Joe said.

"Don't worry about that. I will be getting an abortion," Fahayra tells him.

The tears in Joe's eyes were unlike anything anyone in the room has seen before. His deep and uncontrollable breaths broke Fahayra's heart but she was too angry to give a damn. As much as she loved him. He had hurt her so badly that she didn't give a damn about what came out of her mouth.

"Fahayra!" Trinity gasped.

"Fuck him and I'm not bringing any more of his kids into this world. He can go and have all those babies with Galina, that build-a-whore," Fahayra said.

"Okay, you're ain't thinking straight," Kandi said.

"I'm thinking very straight and I don't want to have any more of his kids, I'm done, I'm not about to be stuck with this piece of shit for another eighteen years," Fahayra said.

"You're not aborting my baby!" Joe shouted.

Fahayra rolled her eyes.

"I'll send you the bill after I get it done," Fahayra said as the tears fell out of her eyes.

Joe wanted to grab her and shake her. He was pissed. He knew he fucked up but for her to say that she was going to abort their baby sent him through the roof. The twins walked over to Joe and dragged him out of the dining room so the girls could get Fahayra to calm down.

"Fuck him," Fahayra said as Trinity tried to calm her down while Kandi was ready to slice Joe but she knew she needed to stay here with Fahayra.

"I can't believe he has been cheating on you," Kandi said.

"I couldn't believe it too but I followed him and saw the fourteen-year-old daughter and her ass pregnant with twins in a house that he paid for," Fahayra said.

"Do the kids know?" Trinity asked Fahayra.

Fahayra sighed.

"He had my kids around them, for years too. All those daddy fun days... He was taking my kids to go and hang out with them," Fahayra answered.

"Oh hell no," Kandi said.