Chapter 13: The One Lascivious

**TRIGGER WARNING FOR ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT**

The whole Abbey was in good spirits. Papa Emeritus IV and Sister Rosalia's pregnancy announcement seemed to inspire and bring a renewed joy among the congregation and the siblings of sin. Copia had become even more passionate in leading mass. His fire and dedication shone through each of his words during the sermons- like new life coursing through him. It wasn't long after they announced it, that Lia's bump was no longer able to hide from peering eyes.

She would walk around the abbey, her hand resting protectively on her stomach as she went about her day. Despite Copia's pleading, Lia had also gone back to helping Primo in the garden. Nothing too strenuous, but she appreciated the tranquility of being out there before the baby came-and the joy it brought her was not something Copia would deny her.

Now with both feet firmly planted in her second trimester, almost third, Lia felt she could relax her worries. The ache of her back and rather swollen front-a constant reminder that their baby was on the way. The baby was quite active, making their presence known with little kicks and rolls, especially common whenever Papa was around.

All of Copia's would spend any moment he could talking to the baby. Lia marveled at just how adorable Copia was as an expectant father. He would sit beside her, anxiously awaiting to feel little kicks from within her belly and singing to them both. He had spent the whole afternoon telling the baby about the rats and how they would be little friends to play with when they got a bit older.

"You know I think Aurelio will like you best... he takes to new people very well and tis quite soft." Copia said, tracing his fingers on Lia's belly.

"I can't wait to see." she replied, staring into Copia's eyes. He looked more handsome than usual today. She reached over and put her hand on his inner thigh. He placed his hand on top of hers, stopping her from advancing further up his leg.

"Again caro, are you not tired?" Copia, asked her with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Nope." Lia replied, smiling as her hand tried to creep further up his thigh. Her sex drive had become absolutely sinful. It had been 4 times in the past few days she couldn't wait until after the service and Copia had to fuck her in the sacristy before returning back to the chapel. It was very obvious what had been going on, as Copia would return looking a bit disheveled, sporting a slightly embarrassed but satisfied demeanor. The siblings would giggle and Secondo would roll his eyes.

"Well...while the offer is enticing, the ghouls and I have practice this afternoon and I can not miss it again." Copia laughed. He loved his wife very much but there were other needs outside her carnal ones that needed tending today.

"I understand," Lia said, pouting, "I will take a shower and head over to the garden. Primo has been wanting my opinion on the new shrubs they put along the greenhouse anyways." she smiled, resigning herself to an afternoon of blossoms instead of orgasms. Copia kissed her forehead and prepared to leave, adjusting himself as her advances had left his cock hard and obvious in his tight pants.

Terzo had spent the following weeks since the announcement in self imposed isolation. Most of his days consisted of drowning himself in debauchery and booze-trying to forget it all. He avoided mass when at all possible, which unfortunately wasn't often enough. Of course he would see Lia there. She had grown even more beautiful, something Terzo had thought impossible.

With each passing day she seemed to glow more and more...pregnancy was truly well-worn on her. He had found himself thinking about her all the time. Most recently, while he was fucking other random siblings. Thoughts that constantly lingered in his head. He was starting to feel like he was going mad.