63. I will always be with you

Jimin Pov:

I didn't understand why they both were looking at me that way. It was a happy moment, wasn't it?
"It's not that simple Jimin." Yoongi said and that made me lift an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused. It didn't make any sense. Why was it so simple for Namjoon to become an angel again?
"Jimin...I was born to be a devil. Namjoon used to be an angel. He was controlled by Jackson. He wasn't doing what he did out of his own will. I was very aware of what I was doing. I did it out of my own will. It was me not someone else. That's why I can't come with you. I can't live in heaven as a full blooded devil. I belong down here." Yoongi explained to me and I felt my blood turning cold. That couldn't be. There had to be a way. No I wasn't going to live with that answer.
"That can't be. We need to do something. Jin you need to do something. Please let him come with us." I begged but Jin quietly shook his head as a no.

" I begged but Jin quietly shook his head as a no

"I can't do anything. There are rules. 1000 year old rules that can't be broken. I'm sorry Jimin. I really am sorry." Jin told me and I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I didn't want to accept that. I wanted Yoongi to come with us. Why couldn't turn out the way they should. Yoongi hugged me from the back and placed his chin on my shoulder.
"It's okay. I will always remember you. You are the one who helped me out of that hell hole. You saved me. I will always be great full and will always love you." He whispered into my ears and that gave me the rest. My tears started rolling down my cheeks and I covered my face with my hands. I have had enough of all this.
"I won't be able to come back. I will never see him again. No I can't let this happen." I thought to myself and suddenly a thought came to my mind. I turned over to Jin with teary eyes and tried to sound as convinced as possible without my voice breaking.
"I will stay on earth." I simply said and Jin's eyes lit up. Yoongi turned me around to face him and stared at me in shock.

 Yoongi turned me around to face him and stared at me in shock

"No Jimin. You can't do that. Earth is not the right place for you. You are way too precious. You belong in heaven." He told me and stroked my face but I already decided for myself.
"I was supposed to live my life here. I was born here first. The first time I didn't have the chance to live my life to the fullest but now I want to. I want to stay here with you. I will stay everywhere where you are." I told him and Yoongi sighed loudly. I could see in his eyes that even though he was happy to hear me say that I would stay with him, he still wouldn't agree.
"Earth is a dark place. Why would you throw away a life without any trouble and sadness for this? Look around. Is this for real what you want?" He pointed at everything around us. At the dark sky. The dead trees and the streets full with trash the humans simply throw away but I didn't look and didn't care.
"I am looking at what I want. If it was up to me, I would have even stay in hell if it means we can be together." I told him and lent even closer so my breath was hitting his face. His eyes were shining even brighter than before.
"Jimin you can't do that. I couldn't live like that." He said and lowered his head but I placed my hand on his cheek, Mekong him look up at me again.
"This is my own decision and I have decided. I will stay here." I said and he gave me a weak smile.
"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips on mine. I held him and he held me and that for the rest of our lives. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together everything would be alright.
"Jimin you will never be able to come back. There won't be any physical connection between heaven and earth anymore." Jin told me but I didn't care. I still wanted to stay no matter what. Once Yoongi let go of me, I looked over to Jungkook who was standing there with a sad face and teary eyes. I stepped closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug.
"You will still be my best friend. Forever." I told him and after that he also hugged me.
"It hurts so much that I will never see you again but I want you to be happy. I am just hoping you are not making a mistake." He told me and whipped the tear out of his eyes. I gave him a warm smile.
"I am not, I know it. This is what I have to do." I told him and lightly hit his shoulder playfully to loosen the situation. He chuckled but the sadness was still sitting in his eyes.
"I will meet you in another life." I told him and once again gave him a tight hug.
"You sure will my friend."