18. Not satisfied

Jin Pov:

I walked around even faster and faster and couldn't believe how two boys could just disappear like that.
"Anything!" I yelled over to Wonho who was also searching like crazy.

"Nothing." He answered back and I got really disappointed. Alright Jin try to clear your head. Where could they be hiding or where could someone be hiding them? Definitely not just somewhere around here or else I could have seen it with my magic ball that I have been studying for years now. Where are you boys?

Taehyung Pov:

I was really frustrated and didn't understand what that was before. Why didn't it satisfy me that he was hurting. Normally I always love to see my work after I was done torturing someone but this time it was different. It just didn't made me happy. That little brat was playing with my patience. I angrily stormed down to where I left him. He was still laying on the ground before his cell with his ankles chained up. I grabbed his hair and started dragging him over to the room I beaten him up with the whip before. He whimpered a little under my grip as I harshly threw him on the chair again and chained his hands to his back.
"You think you can fuck around with me?" I said it pissed and gave him a big punch in the face which made him almost fall over.
"You think you can fool me?" Once again I hit him after the question on the other cheek. He spat blood and tried not to fall of the chair.
"I know you are scared." This time I punched him in the stomach which made him womit on the ground. I looked at him grossed out and rolled my eyes.

"I can do this all day long!" I screamed at him and kicked his knee with my heel which made him scream out in pain

"I can do this all day long!" I screamed at him and kicked his knee with my heel which made him scream out in pain. It was a long and loud scream. I thought it would be music to my ears but no. It didn't do anything to me.
"Why isn't it doing anything!!" I yelled frustrated and punched the wall. If I can't get pleasure out of hurting someone then what am I even doing down here? This is what I was made for. Why was it so hard? Why was it so hard with him? Just as I was about to get really frustrated, a thought came to my mind. A smirk appeared on my face and I slowly made my way towards him.
"Well it looks like I have no use of you anymore. Just like your people up there." I said this and he slowly lifted his head up. I thought this would catch his attention.
"They thought you were a worthless peace of shit and threw you out after the smallest mistake you made because everyone up there hates you." I continued and now he opened his mouth.
"That's not true." He said and I laughed.
"Oh really? Look at yourself. They threw you into my arms without even caring a bit what would happen to you. You think they didn't know this would happen to you? Everybody knew it." I continued and he started shaking his head.
"Stop it." He said and now I could feel a huge smile growing on my face.
"Your beloved god knew. Your parents knew. Even your friends knew and they are laughing their asses off right now because of your pain." Once I finished this sentence, I knew that this would hurt him a lot and it happened just as I thought. He lowered his head and I could see his body starting to shake.

 He lowered his head and I could see his body starting to shake

It sent shivers down my back, I was so excited. This little brat really thought he could win in this game. I started laughing like crazy and finally the pleasure was back that I wanted to feel. It was amazing. Once I looked back at him again, I could hear small sobs leaving his mouth. My smile faded once I saw small teardrops landing on the floor.
"What is this?" I asked myself as I felt a huge pain go through my body,specially my chest. He started crying louder and I fell to my knees. My whole body felt weak and hurt like crazy.
"Ahh fuck...what is this." I sweated and tried to pull myself together but it didn't work the pain just because worse and worse. Jungkook sobbed even more and I felt like someone was ripping my whole skeleton out of my body. I never felt this kind of pain in my life. I looked up at him and the moment we looked eyes my body turned cold and it felt like all the fire inside me just went out. It almost felt like I was a weak human.
"S-stop crying." I told him with a quiet voice but it didn't have any use. He was bawling his eyes out.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him and finally he held the tears back and I managed to stand back up and limped away weakly. What was this all about?

 What was this all about?