55. Is he back?

Author Pov:

Everyone was standing there with a pale face after what Jin said. Nobody understood what he meant. Jackson wasn't happy. Namjoon looked at Jin who was staring at him with pleading eyes. For some reason he stopped for a second and didn't know what to think. He looked over to Jackson who was glaring with angry eyes at Jin and then at Namjoon.
"They were angels?"
"The ruler of hell is a fallen angel."
"I can't believe this." All the devils were whispering to each other and it was making Namjoon go insane. He held his ears with his hands frustrated because he didn't want to hear any of that. That part of his life was a secret and nobody was supposed to know. His world was crashing before his eyes.
"Namjoon I just opened your eyes, you know that yourself. They never wanted you up there in the first place. Look at all this. These devils would live and die for you. What else could you want. Don't disappoint them." Jackson said and soon after Namjoon removed his hands from his ears and the devilish look in his eyes came back.

" Jackson said and soon after Namjoon removed his hands from his ears and the devilish look in his eyes came back

He flew right at Taehyung in an insane speed that it was almost impossible to follow him.
"Namjoon noo!" Yoongi yelled and wanted to throw himself between the two devils but Jackson grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. Yoongi didn't even had time to push Jackson away because Namjoon already grabbed Taehyung and started to drag them away from everyone.
"Get lost bitch ass!" Yoongi yelled as he pulled himself away from Jackson but all Jackson did was laughing.
"It's way too late." Jackson grinned and that made Yoongi widen his eyes. Without caring about anything else he ran after Namjoon who was dragging Taehyung and so did everyone else. Jackson's evil laugh could be heard in the whole building. Once Yoongi and the others arrived where Namjoon dragged Taehyung to, they were already shocked. Taehyungs head was bleeding and his arm looked broken. He already destroyed him in just a couple of seconds. They were standing before Namjoons throne and the view was for sure awful. The way Namjoon made himself big in front of Taehyung who was kneeling on the ground, not even moving a muscle in his body. He stared blankly forward and didn't do anything.

 He stared blankly forward and didn't do anything

As if he was in some kind of trans. Jin arrived with his guards and held his hand up to his mouth once he saw what his friend was actually capable of. He couldn't take it anymore and a small drop of tear escaped his eyes, landing right on the ground. Namjoon heard the teardrop dripping onto the hot ground and he slowly turned his head around a bit. His eyes were glowing red and veins were stinking out of his neck, forehead and even under his eyes. He looked like a monster. That wasn't Namjoon anymore and Jin knew it. Namjoon shook his head and turned back towards Taehyung. Suddenly sharp fangs appeared where his teeth used to be and that was something not even Taehyung or Yoongi have seen before. They were huge. The two boys stared at their leader on shock as his front fangs grew even bigger. Only Namjoon and Jackson had those fangs because even though they weren't devils but more fallen angels, they were still the originals and founders. They have never told anyone that they had those and also never used it since hell was created. Before when they first came to earth, they tortured the people with those in a brutal way just to satisfy themselves but since the underworld was created, they let the torturing be done by the younger ones. Or that's what Namjoon thought. Jackson still went up to earth and kept on torturing innocent people for no reason but his own entertainment. He was the actual ruler of the underground. Namjoon opened his mouth wide, ready to bite Taehyungs head off. His saliva was dripping out of his mouth while the sides of his mouth were ripping apart because he tried to open even wider than it is possible. He held Taehyungs head tight and moved it to his mouth and just before he could have bit his head off, everything turned black. Jin came out of nothing and grabbed Namjoons leg, pulling him down from the air and pushing him away from the young devil. He had to pull all his strength together to be able to push Namjoon three meters across the room but because of all the emotions that were inside him, it was possible. Because Namjoon was so focused on Taehyung, he couldn't even see or hear Jin running up to him and as Jin pushed him, he crashed right into the wall above his throne and fell down which made him crash his head into the armer of the throne. For a minute he didn't say anything. He didn't move and didn't show any sigh of being alive. Jin panicked and rushed up to him to check if he was still conscious.

 Jin panicked and rushed up to him to check if he was still conscious

Just then Namjoon groaned and slowly sat up on the ground. He held his head with his hand and blood covered his hand right away. His forehead was bleeding. A lot.
"Oh man that hurts." Namjoon said while trying to whip the blood out of his face. Jin noticed that his voice wasn't that deep anymore and even his black wings disappeared. Now he looked like just a normal human.
"Namjoon are you alright?" Jin asked and looked up at him. The confusion on Namjoons face was obvious.
"Jin? Is that you? I can barely see you it hurts so much. What happened. And where in heaven are we?" Namjoon asked and once Jin heard the use of words his eyes lit up.
"Namjoon is it really you?" He asked taking a slow step closer to him, not believing he was actually hearing right.
"Of course it is me. Who else would it be." Namjoon chuckled still in pain. Tears started to appear in his eyes. This couldn't be true. The curse was broken.

 The curse was broken