4. Punishment

Suddenly the ball started to shake like crazy and J-Hope couldn't hold it anymore.
"What is going on?!" J-Hope yelled and tried not to let the ball fall.
"You are not allowed to lift it! It has an alarm on it and it will shake if you lift it!" I said and ran to him to get the ball but then it fell out of his hands. The worst thing that could had happen happened and it fell out of the window. My eyes widened.

We quickly run up to the window and looked out

We quickly run up to the window and looked out. The ball fell down and broke into million peace's but that wasn't the worst. The worst was that it fell apart right before Jins feet.
"Oh no..." I said as sweat was running down my back. That wasn't looking good at all. Jin looked up and his eyes were glowing red. He was really mad.

Suddenly his big white wings came out and he flew up to us

Suddenly his big white wings came out and he flew up to us. He climbed inside the office through the window with a really mad look on his face.
"Jungkook why?!" He yelled at me.
"I-I'm..." I tried to speak but he was so angry and cut me off.
"No don't even start! I am done with you causing me so much trouble! We just discussed it this morning." He screamed and by every second he sounded angrier and angrier.
"I know but-" Once again I was cut off.
"No buts! What you did right now is the worst you could have ever done!" He screamed the hair off of my head. I backed away but he grabbed my arm.
"Don't even think of escaping. This time you won't get away with this!" He looked deep into my eyes really mad. I never saw him like this before. He used to be very nice all the time and almost nothing couldake him angry but I guess that time I went to far.
"I'm sorry." I said with my head low.
"Oh you can be sorry. You are out of control but believe me this time I will give you a proper punishment!" Jin said and now I was afraid. He was so mad like never before so I was sure that the punishment was going to be extra.
"I am going to send you in the human world without any return!" My eyes widened as I heard what he just said. He couldn't be serious.
"What?!" We alle 3 said it at the same time.
"No sir wait! It was our fault! We let the ball fall." Jimin stepped forward.
"I will deal with you 2 later but now take him to the cloud driver." Jin commanded and 2 guards appeared. They held my arms and started to pull me out of the office. I was fighting but they were way to strong.
"No! You can't do this to me! Please! Jin please!" I screamed but he didn't care and I was taken to the cloud driver. The two boys followed me and they tried to get me out of the guards hands but no chance. The moment we entered the driving area Jimin and J-Hope was pushed back and the door before them closed. They couldn't follow anymore. I looked up at the two guards. My eyes widened when I actually realized that I knew them.

"Hongbin? Jongin? It's you guys?!" I yelled and felt a little hope now

"Hongbin? Jongin? It's you guys?!" I yelled and felt a little hope now. They were friends of my dad.   I knew them really well. Maybe I did some pranks on them but they laughed with me.
"Guys you can't let them send me down there. Take me to dad please. Let's talk with him." I begged but they didn't even look at me.
"Jongin please." I almost cried as I talked to Jongin. He is my dad's best friend. I hoped I could convince them.
"Jungkook don't even try to. It won't work." He answered still not taking a glance at me. Even though I could see a little sadness in his eyes, I couldn't soften them. I lowered my head and stopped fighting. It was useless anyways. That was it for me. I messed up. One little tear escaped my eye. I looked up and saw that we already arrived at the cloud walker. There were 3 pilots sitting inside and waiting for us. Guess they already knew what was going on. My life was over...

 My life was over