73: [ UNDENIABLY (M) ]

THIRD PERSON POV

The soft glow of a small lamp illuminated the room, casting gentle shadows on the surrounding walls. The dress fell and scattered on the floor, its intricate details catching the light. The air was filled with a faint fragrance of perfume, adding to the allure of the moment. The room exuded a sense of intimacy and anticipation, as if it held secrets of love and excitement that were about to unfold.

"You're so beautiful," Lisa's eyes turned darker as she looked at the person beneath her, scanning her with full of lust, which only made Jennie more excited. With heavy and warm breath, she leaned in to capture her lips once again.

"Mnmm~" Jennie couldn't contain as she was kissed deeply with Lisa's tongue exploring on her, she can't help but to smile as she open her mouth giving Lisa more access as her arm wrapped on her neck while Lisa explored on her body.

Breathing heavily when Lisa leave her lips, but it never went far as she(L) started to kiss her neck, giving it wet kisses down to collarbones before claiming her well erected nipples.

Jennie started to grip on Lisa's hair, pushing her chest closer towards Lisa's lips when Lisa started to suck her nub while it's other hand is paying attention with her other boob adding a wave of sensation to her body.

With estimated kiss, Lisa can already feel the wetness of her lover, while her dick is hard right now. With her legs are between Jennie's thigh, Lisa's hand went to travel towards Jennie's lower legs and parting it widely to give her more access when she lower her body giving Jennie a kiss on the process before her lips reach her(J) pussy.

"Ahh...Lisa~" Jennie moan, gripping her hand on the sheets, when Lisa gave a long and hard lick on her pussy. Glad by the sound of Jennie's moan, Lisa suck her clit even harder and went to spread Jennie's pussy lips, inserting her tongue and started fucking her causing Jennie moaning a mess when Lisa massage her clit sensually with her(L) thumb.

"Ahhh~... Ahh-Fuck... more~" Jennie moan heavily grinding her core on Lisa's face wanting for more friction.

After a minute of tongue fucking her, Jennie cum on Lisa's mouth that Lisa lick her clean and went to kiss her mouth making Jennie taste her own cum.

"Fuck!..." Jennie moan loudly when Lisa didn't let her rover first, as Lisa inserted her two fingers inside her. Jennie went to grab Lisa's shoulder's moaning on the crook of her neck as Lisa started sliding in and out of her penetrating well enough to make her cum hard once again. Jennie drop her body on the mattress panting heavily with sweats all over her body, same as the person above her.

Lisa has a smile on her face while looking at her panting lover. She went to touch Jennie's cheek making the latter look at her.

"We're just getting started, hun," Lisa said with a grin that made Jennie giggle and spread her leg widely as an answer. Lisa lean to kiss her lips obviously addicted with those soft pinky lips.

Jennie gasped between their kiss when Lisa effortlessly enter her dick on her wet pussy. Lisa kiss her jaw to her ears down to her neck and started to move in and out while her hands massage Jennie's mound down to her clit and suck her mound in the process that drive Jennie crazily.

"Faster!... Ahh~... Hmm~... Yes!~~" Jennie moan louder while Lisa is rock her so hard that made her grab Lisa's shoulder, digging fingers feeling the pleasure running through her body making her eyes close.

"Look at me baby... ahh~... you're so fucking tight!~" Lisa whispered moaning erotically while she thrust deeper and faster. She wanted Jennie to see how she made her feel so good.

"Lisa!.. ahhh~... I'm close!... Ahh~...Harder!~~" Jennie moan louder and louder when she felt she's about to cum again. Lisa who felt Jennie's walls tighten as she gladly obliged and fasten her pace.