59: [ CONFESSION]

TZUYU POV

"What would you like to order, Ma'am?" The waiter asks after she approached me.

"I'll order later, Miss. I'm still waiting for someone." I said and smile since I'm good mood this night while happily seated on my chair in this high-end restaurant. Chaeyoung contact me, she told me that Lisa wanted to meet me. I was confused though because it was her who contacted me Instead of My Lali. Chaeyoung is one of Lali's friend, we never really talked because I am another circle of friends. That's why it's so unusual for her to contact me. But, it's fine cause when it comes to her I have no doubt at all.

It had been 30 minutes already, and she still hadn't arrived. This was the first time she was running late. When I had called her the previous day, pretending that I had broken up with my boyfriend in order to meet her, she had arrived within 5 minutes. I couldn't help but wonder what was causing the delay.

I was really planning something on that time but, her girlfriend called her that made her left me and she called her friends to accompany but I refuse saying that I wasn't close with her friends and it would just make me uncomfortable only. I let out a sigh remembering what happened that night.

FLASHBACK

I was in the middle of my acting and Lali was comforting me when her annoying girlfriend called her. Lalo left me for a while and then came back with an apologetic look saying that she have to go.

"I'm sorry, Chewy, but, I have to go. I'll call The packs to accompany you." She said and about to call her friends when I held her arm to stop her.

"I'm not close with them. It will just make us uncomfortable." I stated with pleading look to make her stay. Since the world twisted a most incredible humor. She came up with an idea calling Sana and the others.

And about 3 minutes the f*ckers came quickly since they were just arround the corner. They greeted them with a hug telling them what happened and I just roll my eyes when this f*ckers give me a 'We don't believe you look.'.

"Where sorry, Lisayah. To make you wait. You can go now. We can handle her." Chaehee said patting her shoulders. Lali hug me and kiss my cheeks before leaving the place. I look at the closed door helplessly and glare at my friends.

"Seriously, you whore. How could you lie to a person. You know how worried she is? You f*cker, you don't even have a boyfriend to be broken hearted." Sana said shipping my drinks. Why does she always do that?

"So? I want her by myself this night and you hoes appeared and ruined my plan!" I said angrily making them laugh at me.

Urgh! Annoying hoes!

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was looking down on my glass of water while patiently waiting, when someone stands at the opposite side of the table made me raise my head instantly praying that this is will be her.

"Lali!" I excitedly exclaim and stand up after I look up meeting her gorgeous face.

"Tzuyu." She greeted me made me stiffen. Did I heard it right?

"Yes. You heard it right Ms. Chou. Have a seat so we could finish this meeting." She politely said making The disappointed feelings from not being able to hug her disappeared, that turn into a surprise and confuse when she calls my name and talks to me formally. I didn't say anything and obliged.

"I'm sorry for keeping you wait. My men got something for me and I thought I could bring it with me for you to see." She said handing an envelope to me. I farrow my brows when she's not even looking at me at the time I greeted her. But, I just shrug it off cause I want this night to be good.