46: [CHILD]

LISA POV

I am reading e-mails on my laptop checking what Bambam sent and the other presidents of the different branch of my company. I am with cubby using a private jet to Japan. This business trip was for about 3 days but, knowing that I would be away with my girl for that long isn't a good thing for me. So I decided to make sure it will be done immediately.

I will be adding a new branch in japan because that country had a great characters when it comes to enterprises. Entering its market will be a good decision for my company.

I was so engross reading e-mails when someone patted my shoulder. I look up and it was Cubby.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your time, Ms. P. But I don't think this can wait any longer." She said in serious tone.

"What is it?" I ask taking off my glasses.

"Mr. Chairman... your dad. Came on the JRJKC building." She said.

I knew it. He waited for me to go out of the country.

"Let's go back." I simply said. The appoinment of the new branch can wait. She nods and left right away and made her way to the assigned pilot.

____________

JENNIE POV

"Wh-what!?" I ask in shock.

What the f*ck is wrong with this old man.

Me, going to marry his child?

Hell no!

"You'll marry my child" He repeated like I didn't hear what he said earlier.

Urgh! I'm gonna kill this old man I swear!

"So this is the reason why you are harassing my company? For me to get married to your child? Why, Mr. Chairman? Is your child really that ugly?" I retort getting piss in this ridicule reason.

Does this child doesn't know how to get a lover and just let his father deal with his own love life? Is he that coward?

Sh*t! I don't even know if this old man's child is a boy!

I'll never marry anyone as long as it isn't my Lili!

"Hahahaha." I was snap on my thoughts when I heard a manly laugh coming from this old man. I stare at him waiting for him to get done with his laughter.

"Oh my Ghad. Hahahha. Your funny, Ms. Kim. Why would a good looking man like me will have an ugly child? That's absurd." He said amusedly.

"I don't care if his good looking or what. Still, I won't marry your child." I said firmly. "Why don't you find other person for your child? There a lot of fish in the sea, Chairman. You don't have to poison a lake just to catch one." I added

"Actually there is another person I like for my child. You know Chou Tzuyu?" He ask making me raise my right eyebrow.

Ugh! Who wouldn't know that girl? She is the one who's trying to steal my Lili. Tsk.

"Yes. Why?" I ask not really interested to that leach girl.

"Hmm. She was with my child in high school. They were so close that time. I thought they're going to end up together. But, they are still friends till now." He said while thinking about the that tzuyu and his child.

I scoff. Tsk, who wouldn't know a girl that trying to steal my Lilli!

Who will end up with that girl might suffer. Then an idea came out on my mind made me smirk.