50: [GOD FATHER]

LISA POV

“Give me the details of this one and check the other shot that was took yesterday.” I said happily to Ryujin.

“Yes, Ms. Manoban.” Ryujin shook her head but nod on the process and left my office.

I’m currently here at the LM-Studio checking some report and reviewing the papers that needed to be sign. And taking some photographs for magazines. I was full of energy when I enter this building since I had a great-great morning after a spend my night with my Nini.

Knock! Knock!

A knock on my door snap me from my thoughts. I take a quick glance on the door and focus on my work again.

“Come in.” I shout while reading at the papers I am currently holding.

“Busy?” A familiar voice ring on my ears made me look up instantly. I stand up from my sit and rush towards her.

“Mom, why didn’t you tell me that your coming here.” I whine and embrace my Mom on a hug.

“To be fair.” Mom answered shortly and entangled our self from a hug after she kiss my cheek.

“Fair with whom?” I ask guiding her to sit on the couch.

“With your girlfriend.” Mom answered in wink at me.

“You went to visit, Nini?” I ask surprised on what she did.

“Yes. And I got a best reaction from her. She went stuttering when she saw me.” Mom said proudly.

“Of course she will be.” I said and pour a cup of tea that was on the table. “She just found out yesterday my real Identity, then you… my mother came up showing on the next day. How would you react to that?”  I added looking at my mom amusedly.

“That’s what you called surprise, My child.” Mom shrug and sip her tea. “And well…Its good to see a Kim stuttering in front of you.” She wink at me made me shook my head.

“Have you already eaten, Mom?” I ask looking at her. Because I know my doesn’t rest from a long flight and she hate eating on the plane.

“Not yet. You know I hate eating on the plane.” Mom answered and I nod my head knowingly. I know Mom… I know.

“Ok, lets go and eat lunch on a restaurant.” I said and stand up from my seat.

“No need My Child. It will be evening soon. Just prepare for a dinner and fetch your lovely girl because this beautiful mother of yours…invited your precious girl this evening.” Mom said excitedly as she also stand up and give me another hug.

“Are you really that excited?” I ask smiling at her because my Mom can be playful if she likes it.

“Yes. And I have to go.” Mom said.

“I’ll send you out.” I said clinging on my Moms arm and started walking on the door. My Mom giggled and we started walking out of my office while having a small conversation.

________

The evening came as I drive to My Nini’s house wearing a woman suite just for this evening since I hate wearing this. The gate had instantly open after the guard recognize me. I pull over once I reach the house and went out o the car and the guards greeted me as I did the same.

“Good evening, Ms. Manoban. Young Mistress is still in her room, would you like me to inform her of your arrival?” The head made ask while bowing her head.