67 : [SPOILED]

THIRD PERSON POV

Early in the morning, they traveled to Phuket to explore the famous Phi Phi Island in Thailand. They boarded their luxurious yacht owned by Marco. It was nine in the morning when the group settled at the beach. JenLisa's parents and friends gathered around a large table filled with snacks, while beach umbrellas provided shade for them. The girls reclined on long portable lounge chairs, while the boys sat on beach chairs.

"Is that my child running around the shore?" Chitthip asked, squinting her eyes to see clearly if it was her daughter with someone chasing after her. Jennie and the rest followed her gaze, squinting as well due to the bright sunlight.

“AHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK! DON’T LET THAT COME NEAR ME!”

“FUCK! OSTRICH! THROW THAT UGRLY CREATURE AWAY!”

“AHHHH! MOMMY HELP ME!”

“I’M GONNA KILL YOU JEONGYEON IF YOU WON’T THROW THAT CRAB AWAY”

Lisa, Rosé, Chaeyoung, and Seulgi were running and shouting in fear, while Jeongyeon held a 2-inch gray crab in her hand, intending to scare her frightened friends. Jeongeyon didn’t intend to scare her friends, However, when she appeared behind them to show what she had found, instead of being amazed, her friends got scared and ran away.

"That's her," Jennie answered, trying not to laugh at her shouting fiancé.

"It's actually them," Nayeon said, earning laughter from the others.

"They're always like that," Nick said, eating a well-shaped slice of watermelon from the table.

"Yeah," Jennie and her friends replied in unison, with amusement evident on their faces as they watched their less-than-matured partners.

"Stay away from me!" Seulgi shouted, assuming a defensive posture with her arm in front, ready to fight her friend who was holding the crab.

"It's just a crab! A cute gray, 2-inch crab!" Jeongyeon argued, showing it to her friends.

"It's cute when it's perfectly cooked! Now it's breathing and ready to bite someone!" Rosé said, shielding herself from Lisa.

"Baby chip! Stop pulling my dress! You might rip it! I have no other protection from that damn crab!" Lisa said, throwing a kick at Jeongyeon.

"Hey! Ostrich, throw that crab into the sea, you jerk!" Chaeyoung shouted, throwing some sand at Jeongyeon.

"No, unless you guys have a clear look at it! I had a hard time catching it, so deal with it!" Jeongyeon retorted, then started running towards her friends.

"AHHHHHHHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" The four of them shouted in unison, stumbling as they ran towards their girlfriends.

"They're coming," Minnie said, laughing at her friends.

“They look like a cast from train to Busan.” Nine said high-five with Bambam that once again earned a laugh from all of them.

"Are those sweatshirts they're wearing?" Woobin asked, looking at her running daughter-in-law and the others.