27: [DISGUST]

JENNIE POV

I was subbing really hard while hugging Lili tightly. It really breaks my heart knowing that my Lili must have been on her own for I don't know how long. I should be ther-

"What the f*ck?!" I was cat off on my thought when Lili shouted. I stop subbing and look at her. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes was open wide. Is she surprise because I found it out?

"Who told you that Nini-No I mean wh-where did you get that?" She ask like she can't believe what I said. Is she still hurt about her parents death?

"Its okay Lili. I know that you still don't want to open it up to me. But I want you to know that I'm here for you Lili. And I'm-"I didn't finish at my words when she interrupted telling me to stop.

"No. Stop. stop Hun." She uttered calmly scrunching her nose. "I know that you'll be there for me... and I am very thankful to that. But... My parents are still alive." She added smiling awkwardly at me.

I froze on my spot from hearing that.

Sh*t!.... Lili is right WHAT THE F*CK!

Did I just declare that her parents are dead?

But isn't that what Diana mean?

Aish!!! That bunny!

"Who told you that Nini?" She ask again still with bewildered.

"Bunny." I answered innocently pointing at Nayeon.

"No. No. Lisa-yah... it was just my assumption cause...you know.. You live alone and you never talk about them and you said that your friends is your family. Th-that's why we think that they where uh u-uhm you know.. Hehe dead?" Nayeon said smiling apologetically at my Lili giving her a peace sign.

"Eh?" Lili uttered processing all Nayeon's confession.

It was so silent at the whole place before her friends broke it with a laughter.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA... Oh my gosh... Where s-sorry lisa-yah. But-- HAHHAHA...w-we can't stop it anymore. Hahaha.. You're a lost person Lisa.... Hahaha." They laugh hardly pointing their finger at her while my Lili look so lost. She look at me again but I averted my eyes and cover my face with both of my palm.

Gosh This is so embarrassing!

I run back to our suite feeling so embarrass about what happened.

"Hun!"

"Nini!"

I heard her calling my name but I run fast because of embarrassment that I feel.

I shouldn't have listen to that bunny.. Aish. I keep running ignoring the stuffs who are looking at me weirdly while greeting me when I run past them.

I reach the room and get inside. I was about to close the door but Lili appear at the door frame stopping me from closing it. She really did followed me.

"Nini. Let's talk please." She pleaded holding the side of the door.

I sigh and open the door to let her come in. I look down and let her closed the door. She stand up in front of me as she reach for my hand.

"Look at me Nini." She said softly but I shake my head saying 'No. I can't.' I heard her sigh and pull me slowly when she walk to the couch.

She sit first and she let me sit on her lap. I feel my cheek flush at the sweet action. I seated side ways as she snaked her hand on my waist.

"Now. Hun, look at me." I still shake my head an fiddle my fingers while still looking at my lap, not following my Lili since I feel so embarrass and sorry about earlier.