____________

"Looking very happy today..." i cut off swapna with a hug.

"Thanks babe"

"For what?. Is thiraviam accepted you?"

"Yup, he too loves and thanks for speaking with him for me."

"You are my best buddy, i cant see your ugly crying face of yours for long. So i thought better option would be speaking wiyh him." she says with a laugh.

"You"i shouts at her.

" Babe and am pregnant. " she says to me.

" Come again. Y.. You meant... You are pregnant... Oh my god. Wow babe... Come... Shit first sit. "i frantically says at her.

" When it confirmed? "i asked her.

" Today morning "

" Oh my god, girl did you visisred hospital? "

" Yes just now confirmed with doctor. My husband just now gone. "

"Congrats babe" i says to her.

"You will be a cool mom babe. I just want to see your son/daughter soon. I just cant wait to hold your bab...." i stopped without knowing.

"Y.. You will...allow.me righ...." i asked her.

"I wil kill you for sure kuzhali. You are going to hold my baby first for sure as i definitely will go into the labour ward with you. And this time you should be the one who should show my baby to my family as well to me." she says and hugs me.

I hugged her back.

" Thanks. "

"I will kill you for sure babe. If you ever says thanks to me." she says to me.

I laughed.

After that we both started to speak a lot.

                     ___________

Time skipped:

"What are you doing?" i heard his husky voice while he sneaks his hand on my wiast from back.

"Mmm trying to be close with my wife."

"Thiraviam le..... Lea.. Leave me... " i says to him.

"What happened?"

"You ar..are just now came... ." i says to him.

"You are just a spoiler kuzhal." he says to me and grabbed me to our room from kitchen.

"Thiraviam.... I le..."

"Shhh, its already been a month of our proposals."

"Yes thiraviam." i says to him.

"I know right, i was the one who asked for a time to indulge in romance. But i cant hereafter, you are looking way too cute for my eyes day by day. I really cant resist you and your kisses. " he says and pecked my lips.

"Am i looking cute?" i asks him.

"Now look the gorgeous woman yourseld. " he says while making ne to stand before the mirror.

Thiraviam pov:

I smiled slowly and turned her towrads to me.

"Am i gorgeous woman to you thiraviam?" she asks me again.

"Do you think otherwise?" i asked her.

"I do.. Dont.. K. K.. Know.... I u.. Stoped seeing myself as woman... F.. Fo. For..."