Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?

Start from the beginning

"Mighty." Faythe couldn't figure out a single word for this scene in front of her. The world 'beautiful' just didn't seem right. Almost overused in situations like these... The gorgeous sheen of white frosted over the many layers of blue has bedazzled her vision. If the redhead could call this a word that belonged to it. It would be 'Winter' or the winter she wished she could've seen for the first time.

Aokiji hummed at the strange description, "Mighty, huh...?" He rubbed the back of his head as he turned his attention to the frozen sea, "What a strange person..." He muttered with a small pout. But the smallest shine had lit up his eyes at the small statement.

Faythe glanced over at him with a tilted head, wondering what he was mumbling for. Though she stepped to the side when she saw him stand back up and trail back up the shore and pass Tonjit.

"That should hold for about a week.. You can take your time." Aokiji made it past the crew, frost thawing off him with each step, "Good luck on locating your village. It's a little cold by the way... You should wear more clothing."

"Is this a dream...?" Tonjit had not once taken his eyes from the frozen sea, The sea became an ice land..." He then slowly shifted to look at his beautiful white horse, "Sherry... We can cross the sea now!!! After 10 long years, we can finally reunite with our friends!!!" His eyes watered as he began hopping around in pure joy, "THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MIRACLE!! THANK YOU!!"

Aokiji only rubbed the back of his head and waved a hand over his shoulder to show he acknowledged his appreciation.

/:/~***~/:/

Tonjit had grabbed a brown fur lined coat and snuggly took in the warmth of his scarf, "Alright... We'll be going now."

Luffy smiled, "Ok. Good luck, old guy and horse."

Chopper held the straps of his bag, "Don't forget to change bandages, Sherry." He reminded.

Sherry neighed in acknowledgement.

"I really can't thank you enough..." Tonjit teared up again, "If it wasn't for you, I would still be stuck up there."

With that he began to pull on the caravan to make the trek. A bright smile on his face as he waved back, "THANKS AGAIN! I WONT FORGET YOU GUYS!!?"

"Be careful!!"

"TAKE CARE!!"

"DONT PLAY WITH STILTS!!"

"DONT FIGHT ANY FOXES!!"

Tonjit laughed at that and waved at Faythe, "I CANT WAIT TO READ YOUR BOOK!!"

Faythe froze mid-wave at that statement, "What...? How does he know I was writing a book?" She then shifted on her hip, "Better yet, isn't he a strong old man to be pulling that entire thing...?"

A small ball of snow had smacked her in the head.

Faythe rubbed the back of her head in confusion until she turned to see a running away Usopp with Chopper giggling behind him, "Was that you—!?"

Another hit landed on her head directly.

She whipped around and dodged another thrown snowball that was incoming. Her instincts showing up as she instantly grabbed hold of the attacker and threw him over her shoulder. She looked down to see it was a wild Luffy, now covered in snow from the impact, "Oh. Hey, Cap'!" She snickered at the fact that his entire face was covered in snow except his burning ears and Strawhat, "Had a rough fall?"